Search This Blog

Saturday, March 11, 2023

While your perplexed by my blog I'M PERPLEXED BY YOUR HATE OF SATAN AND/OR YOUR LACK OF LOVE FOR THE DEVIL!!!!!!!! HOW YOU ALL GOING TO HATE THE "SON OF THE MORNING" I done with the dark it mostly SUCKS Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"...............\

While your perplexed by my blog I'M PERPLEXED BY YOUR HATE OF SATAN AND/OR YOUR LACK OF LOVE FOR THE DEVIL!!!!!!!! HOW YOU ALL GOING TO HATE THE "SON OF THE MORNING" I done with the dark it mostly SUCKS Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"...............

2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;"
  Look I still ain't had a family get together in the Ruby family in my family I was done born in for 2 years now -------- because I love satan I lost all my friends and my family just ain't having family get togethers for 2 years now!!!!!!!!!!!!
 HOW YOU ALL GOING TO HATE THE "SON OF THE MORNING" I done with the dark it mostly sucks
IT SUCKS
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
now technically though if your "worse then the house of beezelbub" you would like dark forever????????????????? Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?" But then I loop back around in my mind all over again, cause if you were worse then the house of beezelbub YOU'D LOVE SATAN MORE THEN THE DARK! Of course you would!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So surely I have to be "worser then the house of beezelbub" I NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!!
but if all the rest of the body of christ likes the dark forever - what sort of holy light  is that?????????????????????????????????
WHAT SORT OF HOLY LIGHT IS LIKING THE DARK FOREVER FOR JESUS WHAT THE?????????????????????
ONLY TIME I LIKE THE DARK IS WHEN I LISTEN TO THIS SONG BY ELLIE GOULDING CAUSE SHE SEEMS TO BE HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME......
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
IT IS OK THOUGH
to lovingly try and stop someone from a abortion but no preach to them
and you can still be a member of the gang of worser then the house of beezelbub caring about unborn children BUT NO PREACHY and I do believe plenty in FREE CHOICE AND WOMEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE IF THEY WANT TO ABORT OR NO
..........just like killers on the street..................um their guns isn't taken from them before they shoot

there are people with guns in usa
they ain't not allowed to have guns
they have guns 
and some them gonna shoot
and we let them have their rights
AS WE SHOULD IN A "FREE COUNTRY"

IF YOU GONNA BE A FREE COUNTRY USA
BE A FREE COUNTRY THEN!!!!!!

Love the guy that is going to bring the morning aka Lucifer!!!!!!!! Love him!!!!!!!!!!!
cause it's a done mess out there right now

it's a done mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment