Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2023

So american ladies, you aren't praying but at night with a headcovering on your head?????? I'M NOT TRYING TO BULLY ANYBODY DO WHAT YOU WANT! (My family deems me QUITE the bully satanic filth never to be spoken to maybe again?????????) 1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing." That 1 time of night praying isn't workin out, we got streets with homeless everywhere, and crime everywhere, we have some weird drug in the usa that eats people's skin off their bodies etc................

So american ladies, you aren't praying but at night with a headcovering on your head?????? I'M NOT TRYING TO BULLY ANYBODY DO WHAT YOU WANT! (My family deems me  QUITE the bully satanic filth never to be spoken to maybe again?????????) 1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing." That 1 time of night praying isn't workin out, we got streets with homeless everywhere, and crime everywhere, we have some weird drug in the usa that eats people's skin off their bodies etc......................

Are your men praying for you all day long in your stead???????????????

1 Thessalonians 5:12-19 "And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves. Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Quench not the Spirit." 
 James 1:21-23 "Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

to all "pray without ceasing" is some of the word TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been walking around wearing hijab lately a lot
and I have also 
prayed maybe 2 times a day somedays
I'm of the last of the body of christ
soooooooo I still often only pray at night
I BASICALLY ALWAYS PRAY AT NIGHT LESS I AM VERY ILL - but them night I say "Dear God I can't really pray tonight I don't feel well, in Jesus Name - amen"
1 Corinthians 11:5 "But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven."
So many things I ponder in america a supposed christian country
where I am safe to say deemed a satanic muslim terrorist lately. 
loves God/Jesus, Lucifer, ya I loves muslims to 👍👍👍👍

bye bye my brains, america usa is a "different kind of christian then the bible type"





via GIPHY

ps if anybody in america cares......................a "headcovering" doesn't have to cover your whole head.................I feel and believe.................a triangle type headcover will work like a bandana folding in half tied on your head. A very wide headband I believe could also work................

yesterday I was considering a um rockabilly hairdo using wide rockabilly headbands..................

I died the underside of my hair pictured below flourescent green and fancy the rockabilly hair styles. 
is the headband above wide enough???????????? I ain't 100% sure???????????
but what I am sure of
it's good to work to be a doer OF THE WHOLE WORD OF GOD...........not just a hearer.........
James 1:21-23 "Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:



0 comments:

Post a Comment