Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

I wish the best for my family.....................................Luke 6:28 "Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you." (I add this bible verse in case your wondering what's going on)..............................

I wish the best for my family.................................

I was told.........................

""""P.S. Because you're always heard, sheri walz, and because the best for everyone is my only speed."""" - Lucifer/Satan

The ps is Lucifer/Satan's words today, whether anyone believe me or not. 

  Sheri what sort of things is Satan/Lucifer going to give to you?????????????? This is supposed to be a christian blog sheri!!!!!!!!!!!

  Ya I gots the bible verse for obtaining things from the devil himself and/or his people oh ya.....not cause I'm doing "dark stuffs late at night anymore I GAVE MY LIFE TO JESUS" but because like the lord I gonna gain favour..........I GOT THE VERSE FOR THAT....................

Isaiah 45:2-4 "I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:  And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me."

Now "the best" speaking about Lucifer's words to me today (whether anyone wants to believe me or not" I AIN'T NO LIAR) 
the best for some 
MIGHT BE THEM BEING KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya I'm talkin about fellow christians being killed
.........to spare them of famines???????????
as if famines are only going to hit Lucifer's people................
Matthew 24:6-8 "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows." --------- could be famines in usa as well??????????
Hear me out
if you are a christian that never obtains the "treasures of darkness" ----------- you might be hungry come a famine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Less you is killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer cares about everyone that's what I trying to tell you all and I don't know if anybody done believing me?

Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."
Lucifer cares about you
I'm telling the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sheri your obnoxious no wonder your family doesn't want to speak to you anymore, or have family get togethers anymore)
I gots a point though
what you all hating satan/lucifer for 
WHEN YOU WANTING HIS TREASURES AND HIS PEOPLE'S TREASURES
MAKES SENSE TO LOVE HIM AND HIS PEOPLE THEN
MY BRAINS DIDN'T BREAK THEY WORK FINE I DRINK MUSHROOM COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why hate lucifer


we all like a few slices of cheesecake everynow and then

I just don't get most the body of christ you know the hating the devil segment that is most the body of christ??????????????????????????????????????????

you most you eat cheese cake

or drive nice cars 

you do

you doooooooooooooooooooooooooo




0 comments:

Post a Comment