Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Money isn't what to chase, the things of ABOVE are what to chase. Please forgive my haters that I ALSO FORGIVE..........we are all in a "process" MANY, MOST MAYBE, LOVE MONEY THEY GONNA LEARN MOST EM A HARD LESSON - BUT THEY PRY GONNA LEARN MOST EM -- THERE'S HOPE I'M SAYIN 1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.".................

  Money isn't what to chase, the things of ABOVE are what to chase. Please forgive my haters that I ALSO FORGIVE..........we are all in a "process" MANY, MOST MAYBE, LOVE MONEY THEY GONNA LEARN MOST EM A HARD LESSON - BUT THEY PRY GONNA LEARN MOST EM -- THERE'S HOPE I'M SAYIN 1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.".................
Colossians 3:1-3 "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God."

I'm jazzed at the moment
cause man I heard MUSIC TO MY EARHOLES
a second ago
I know that shiz is going to happen
....................................thing with the bible
You don't have to be awesome, sinless, and perfect to get God's attention.........................1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"
Iniquity has abounded in the body of christ
most christians are "flawless" looking
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
but perfection isn't my brand,
being a dink is my brand
and my identity even
I am literally a fluff valley girl
and a hippy
I literally am a rock loving hippy
and I don't think in a cult way either
just cause wearing rocks is evil dark occult to most of the body of christ cause they are sooooooooooooooooooooo flawless and perfect out there
don't mean that all rocks are nasty evil devil cult stuffs to my hippy butt.................Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
loving the lgbtq looks real bad in a lot of the body christ
loving lucifer is apparently a unforgiveable sin in the body of christ and I'm beyond filth not even worthy of friends or family according to at least some people
I'm lookin badddddddddddddddddd
but my brand
"my brand"
was never
NEVER
THAT I'M STRONG LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
The love of god is going to be the testimony of my entire life I am telling you soon.

Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
God is bigger then my flaws, my weaknesses

he can do for me what I can't do for me
Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Matthew 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."
I don't believe nothing
will be impossible for me
not even the things you all try and tell me is impossible for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why CAUSE GOD IS POWERFUL
AND GOD IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
stand back earth stand back god's gonna move in my life

  Luke 18:12-13 "I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner."
   Ya I "f'd up" and bought selenite crystals ------- seems a lot of people in the body of christ are real eager to tell me how much of a aweful sinner well below them I am to on the internet. So much they go offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff about how evil crystals are on the internet. No joke I feel better wearing selenite, and I have many a day. There's days I feel like I can't take shiz, I have a teen..............and a young adult in college...................AND STRESS SO MUCH STRESS. Rocks calm me sometimes. Yes Jesus gives peace, yes peace, that the world doesn't give but I also have stress to manage and deal with (peace and stress aren't the same thing). They say there is a tree giant, and it's roots connect to all the tree's............to me all nature connects to god, including rocks so rocks are very relaxing to me........and they surely aren't evil demonic evil to me rocks ain't like they are to most of you. Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:" The rocks are to fantastical there's to much structure to them for there not to be a God that created them, them rocks ain't happening via chance, via uhhhhhh evolution ---------- them rocks were clearly CLEARLY PLOTTED OUT BY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't tell me there ain't a God. Them rocks are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to complex for there not to be a God!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN SHOW YOU MANY PAINFULLY COMPLEX ROCKS ON THIS EARTH.................BEYOND WHAT "RANDOMN ELEMENTS IN THE EARTH COULD PRODUCE" SUCH TYPES OF ROCKS EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turquoise big one with fellow native american's..............such a green to that rock........................................................we don't see green like that near anywhere else in nature..............

the rocks you look at and see evil
I look at and see the handiwork of god!!!!!!!!!

I know I ain't the only one stressed out there so I surely would have mercy on me. 
covid 19
412 or so lgbtq laws about to maybe be passed this year - stressful
periomenopause - stress
weight gain - stress THAT'S STRESS
teens - stress but it's not their faults 
hairloss - stress
arthritis - stress
inflation - stress, stress, stress, extra stress
ppps though
in high school my friend gave me a hematite rock and a nice letter that told me to hold it and think of me and that friends friendship and think on all my friends (they knew I was moving) and how much they like you know love me
I have that rock somewhere in the house somewhere and that letter (don't know where but it's somewhere around here) - it's in the box it came in. 
I still sometimes hold that rock and feel relaxed. 
so my association with rocks being relaxing has been a "thing" for a long time now
rivers are relaxing to but I don't live that close to one
ocean is relaxing, but again like what 45 minutes away
...................
nature is relaxing to most us though
if not rocks themselves
cause most everyone goes camping why --------- to relax
so I'm not a freak




0 comments:

Post a Comment