Search This Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Most people DO need to be "big and powerful" that's why that's the real reason why if I copy and paste what they e-mailed me (such a cow was had) EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS INDEED THEIR WORDS. I WAS TIRED OF BEING ABUSED. I'm fine being lowly, being the last, BEING A DINK..........Mark 9:35 "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all." I'M SO LOW THAT I NOW WEAR SELENITE ALL THE TIME I HAVE TO I'M ATTACKED SO MUCH..................PEOPLE ARE OUT TO DESTROY ME I DON'T HAVE A CHEERING GROUP ON THIS EARTH THAT I KNOW OF ONLY BOOOOOOOOO'S.................

 Most people DO need to be "big and powerful" that's why that's the real reason why if I copy and paste what they e-mailed me (such a cow was had) EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS INDEED THEIR WORDS. I WAS TIRED OF BEING ABUSED. I'm fine being lowly, being the last, BEING A DINK..........Mark 9:35 "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all." I'M SO LOW THAT I NOW WEAR SELENITE ALL THE TIME I HAVE TO I'M ATTACKED SO MUCH..................PEOPLE ARE OUT TO DESTROY ME I DON'T HAVE A CHEERING GROUP ON THIS EARTH THAT I KNOW OF ONLY BOOOOOOOOO'S.................

bible verses in this video...............................................
John 6:56 "He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him."
1 Corinthians 1:26-28 "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:"
Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." Boo to my flesh all the time, my flesh ONLY DISAPPOINTS ME, you know what don't disspoint me JESUS AND HIS WORD 👍👍👍👍👍👍
HATE ME ALL YOU WANT
mighty
go ahead
I'm used to you hating me
I make a point near daily to put Jesus blood on my door post!
to drink JESUS'S BLOOD AND EAT HIS FLESH!!!!!!!!
John 6:54 "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."

via GIPHY

I AM NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH 

YA

322 FOR THE LORD EDITION

LOVE FOR ALL BLOOD DRINKERS........................

IF YOU AIN'T A FIEND OF SOME SORT ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?????????
YOU TELL ME???????????????????????????????
🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸 INFINITY 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸
Drop of Blood on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0
Drop of Blood on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0
Drop of Blood on Google Noto Color Emoji 15.0
some rain no need for umbrella hahahahah
(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
I am night of the living deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
I'm so sick I have to give my life to Jesus DAILY to try and be well
👍👍👍👍👍👍
I am siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
ok lord
ok
I drink your blood and eat your flesh you don't have to ask me twice







0 comments:

Post a Comment