Search This Blog

Monday, April 17, 2023

Are you like me - invisible (I mean the person everyone passes by in the crowd) GREAT PERFECT THEN -------- Psalm 138:6 "Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off." This off topic but though the bible says "time and chance happeneth to all" and it does.....................I SHOOTED MY SHOT ON THIS BLOG AND THE BIBLE SAYS LITERALLY SAYS MY SHOT HITTED THE BASKET - DREAMS COME TRUE PEOPLE Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.".................

   Are you like me - invisible (I mean the person everyone passes by in the crowd) GREAT PERFECT THEN -------- Psalm 138:6 "Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off." This off topic but though the bible says "time and chance happeneth to all" and it does.....................I SHOOTED MY SHOT ON THIS BLOG AND THE BIBLE SAYS LITERALLY SAYS MY SHOT HITTED THE BASKET - DREAMS COME TRUE PEOPLE Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.".................

  This world is sooooooooooooo obsessed with success but how was the lord Jesus christ..............Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Even when Jesus FOUND SUCCESS..................he was "meek and lowly in heart" probably why he picked a donkey to ride on...................if he would've picked a fancy animal, maybe a camel people would've been like PROUD PROUD. (times haven't changed, people love to judge each other and hate each other)  
  From my personal experience, whole groups of people have some them REPEATEDLY attacked me..........ganged up on me TOGETHER.........CAUSE I'M LOWLY I'M A EASY TARGET FOR THEM.............
 Job 5:10-12 "Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields: To set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety. He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise."
GOD WILL MOVE ME TO SAFETY!!!!!!!!
AND PROBABLY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
Being low or brought low, brought very low AIN'T BAD GOD DELIVER'S................."purge away our sins for thy names sake" GOD CAN DO THAT......HE CAN LIFT ME AND YOU UP IF YOU LOW TO..................

Psalm 79

79 O god, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.

2 The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.

3 Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them.

4 We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us.

5 How long, Lord? wilt thou be angry for ever? shall thy jealousy burn like fire?

6 Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name.

7 For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place.

8 O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.

9 Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.

10 Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God? let him be known among the heathen in our sight by the revenging of the blood of thy servants which is shed.

11 Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die;

12 And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.

13 So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
   I do not envy my attackers that are high up above me at least in their brains cause theoretically I live better then all of my attackers or at least equal to them. They might have more social status then me - safe to say they do. God will lift me up it's going to happen. 
I have a hard time praising god on sunday right now
but someday when god raises me up
I'LL BE WANTING TO PRAISE GOD I'LL BE EAGER TO PRAISE GOD
Someday I'll sing louder then everyone!
I am not gonna sweat the people that wish harm to me
same people
they change what they say
they hide everything
to look sinless to the world
they want their attacks on me to be in private messages in e-mails that nobody can see
they want to look sinless
better then us all
but they ain't
they ain't better then us all
they ain't perfect
but they refuse to admit that - that would hurt their impeccable pride
us goths once we were jokes
maybe we still are to some people out there
we wear ridiculous makeup 
ridiculous clothing
yesterday at the mall......................................everyone was looking at me due to what all I was wearing I WAS JUST BEING MYSELF MAN
YA GOTH'D OUT GALORE
1 Corinthians 1:27
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
I'm not saying at all that normies can't be foolish - they can. I think some of us goth's all this black makeup black clothing it's for some of us our way of coping. 
   For me days everyone hates me
I dress all black
go to a cemetary - my fave cemetary hopefully (there is a cemetary I love bad πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“) I feel better. 
  and if you feel good about yourself
though imperfect - imperfect cause I don't just have only but 5 outfits like the members of the apostolic christian church of america have (I am literally serious, I used to hear them say they went shopping and bought 1 outfit or 5 outfits -------------- they always kept wearing the same stuff again and again and again................they didn't have much by the way of apparel or worldly goods
THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA ARE PERFECT AND WITHOUT SIN
I'M A FOOL
I'm a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
but back to what I was saying.....................
I can like go to a cemetary dressed all in black
and feel great

via GIPHY

  "sheri what the heck are you wearing to malls lately" hahahahahhahaahhahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment