Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

LGBTQ and the "supposed pedo agenda" which I CAN'T ACTUALLY SEE THIS PEDO AGENDA WITH MY EYEBALLS ANYWHERE........reading books to kids in libraries hardly counts as a "pedo agenda" in my mind. MEANWHILE EVERY YEAR catholic priest and protistant pastors and all sort of straight men ARE MOLESTING CHILDREN I HAVE THE FACTS........................Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.".....................

 LGBTQ and the "supposed pedo agenda" which I CAN'T ACTUALLY SEE THIS PEDO AGENDA WITH MY EYEBALLS ANYWHERE........reading books to kids in libraries hardly counts as a "pedo agenda" in my mind. MEANWHILE EVERY YEAR catholic priest and protistant pastors and all sort of straight men ARE MOLESTING CHILDREN I HAVE THE FACTS........................Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.".....................

https://www.pennlive.com/news/erry-2018/05/5e56fa19a94444/child_sex_crimes_catholic_prie.html

"An investigation by The Associated Press recently found three insurance companies in the United States that provide liability coverage for 165,000 Protestant churches typically receive 260 reports every year of children being sexually abused by Protestant clergy or other staff." -------  

   That's 260 reports every year of STRAIGHT PASTOR AND/OR PRIEST USA MENS LIVING THE PEDO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading books to children is a healthy activity for LGBTQ 

1. care about the kids is great

2. to teach kids love in a hate christian world

(I not a hate style christian)

Jesus said peace to them that are near and those that are far away from him.............not make 417 laws this year that if they go through will many of them make life miserable for the LGBTQ 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/06/politics/anti-lgbtq-plus-state-bill-rights-dg/index.html
Isaiah 57

14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.

15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.

18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.

20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.
   It seems to me the christians that have to always attack the lgbtq, attack the abortion um medical professionals, attack the satan worshippers, the witches...................................there doesn't seem to be any peace about them. 
"THERE IS NO PEACE, SAITH MY GOD, TO THE WICKED."
Everyone near professes to be christian these days.................
(I tellin ya what I KNOW goats they pick fights - some goats are peaceable I realize as well -, real christians make sure people done get FOOD TO EAT, etc.)
Matthew 25

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

for me and you.........................💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
tootles



0 comments:

Post a Comment