Search This Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Comparison is a joy killer - I'm glad I don't have friends AT THIS POINT IN TIME. Because my arthritis struggle is actually that bad at the moment. I GOTTA LOSE A TON OF WEIGHT THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. I believe sometimes a person can go through a "season in life" to HEAL, to LOOSE WEIGHT etc. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." And if I never make friends ever again I'M THANKFUL, cause I'LL BE REAL SKINNY AND HEALED EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

 Comparison is a joy killer - I'm glad I don't have friends AT THIS POINT IN TIME. Because my arthritis struggle is actually that bad at the moment. I GOTTA LOSE A TON OF WEIGHT THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. I believe sometimes a person can go through a "season in life" to HEAL, to LOOSE WEIGHT etc. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." And if I never make friends ever again I'M THANKFUL, cause I'LL BE REAL SKINNY AND HEALED EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

friends can talk to you into eating things you shouldn't eat!!!!!!!!!!

friends can talk you into staying all day at a theme park eating nuh uhhhhhhhhhhhh

that scale ain't moved though

but I've been ice bathing a lot

walked last night (my husband didn't want to go to the gym he often don't want to do that) 

this was in my "inbox" this morning...................

It's so tempting, sheri walz, to look at your present life situation, at whom you're with, at where you work, at what you have and have not, and think to yourself, "This was obviously meant to be… I'm here for a reason."


And, to a degree, you'd be right. But you are where you are because of the thoughts you used to (and may still) think, and so you are where you are to learn that this is how life works—not because it was meant to be.


Nothing is meant to be, sheri walz, except for your freedom to choose and your power to create.


Tallyho,

  The Universe

https://www.tut.com/


I disagree with the "logic" of the above e-mail from the universe

you can't THINK yourself

into having tons of friends

tons of money

tired I am of the "victim shaming of obese people" 

sometimes 

bad things happen

sometimes you have extreme insulin intollerance aka like myself

this me this morning after ice bathing for what a few weeks anyways awhile now. The scale is still at 240lbs...........I do look thinner I'm not "sucking it in" in this picture. 
but I have aweful dna
aweful
mega insullin resistant
both my parents had diabeties 

Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." TIME AND CHANCE said to me "sheri here you go terrible dna in a way" 
 Will I beat my dna ice bathing I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your fat and friendless
who says your life is sad?????????????
who says your "less then"??????????????
further...........if you love the devil and everyone leaves you in your life...........................my existance is valid...........I AM WITH A POINT............................
THAT PEOPLE ARE UPSET AT ME MAKES MY POINT 
EVEN MORE VALID
Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."
  Loving Lucifer is a GREAT THING in my estimation, having positivity for all fallen angels, all people's. 
  according to the bible if you do not love YOU PROBABLY FEAR

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19 We love him, because he first loved us.

many fact most hate lucifer looks to be in the body of christ

according to the bible 1 John 4:18 THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE THEY ARE LIVING IN FEAR 

and I believe 1 John 4:18 I much believe MANY, MOST, are living in fear

well who could blaim them???????? The bible says most christians will die soon basically.............................

And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
your mindset is so important
somedays I have had to wrong mindest
woes me I don't have friends was my mindset
woes me
no
yay me.............I have more time to diet
to excersize
to improve myself
to be IN GOD'S WORD MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proverbs 17:22 "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
HEAL BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
went for a walk last night, and went to the foodcarts nearby - it was fun 😁
tootles
Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4
I'm straight but you know happy LGBTQ ally
LOVE WILL WIN IT WILL IT'S LOOSING RIGHT NOW BUT IT'S GONNA WIN I FEEL IT
Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4Rainbow Flag on Apple iOS 16.4


0 comments:

Post a Comment