Search This Blog

Friday, April 14, 2023

If your free.......don't that mean you can love whoever you want (I mean that in the LGTBQ or straight whatever you pick way)????? What I know for 100% if the word of god is in you right YOU WON'T WANT TO KILL ANYBODY.............John 8:37 "I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you."................

If your free.......don't that mean you can love whoever you want (I mean that in the LGTBQ or straight whatever you pick way)????? What I know for 100% if the word of god is in you right YOU WON'T WANT TO KILL ANYBODY.............John 8:37 "I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you."................

John 8:35-41 "And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."
 what are the "works of abraham" 
Genesis 26:5 "Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws."
  yes saved by grace and all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of god and not one person anywhere is better then another one - I know. 
   if
right
if we say lgbtq are sinners
ISN'T THAT CHRISTIANS KEEPING THE LAW????????????
but then how come you allow many christians do bacon to be ate
and tattoo's to be gotten??????????
are we free
or are we not free
cause I like to believe we are free indeed!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't get america right now.......cause that telling the lgbtq they's headed to hell stuffs IS LAW KEEPING
IT'S LAW KEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
leviticus is the law I am a Jew I WOULD KNOW!
I ain't getting a tattoo either, not cause I can't
not cause I DON'T BELIEVE JESUS SET ME FREE
.................I'm not the tattoo type I don't feel
I'm not
some people are
some people look great with tattoo's 
I don't think I'd look great with a tattoo (I've thought about it)
my parents got gym membership
they hear all the time about my bodybuilding and see pics of me near 50 not aging in pretty decent health most the time (minus arthritis BUT good news, I got myrhh and frankenscense oil and balm.........and I've been rubbing the balm on my hands at night IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
BUT ANYWAYS I not a liar on my blog and my parents say if I'm telling the truth on my blog they gonna cry 
they gonna cry for maybe forever soon cause I no liar on my blog - pry you all should pray for them that their eternal tears be not that bad
I've been the "black sheep" in my family my whole life
and I've started TO LIKE IT
black sheeps are usually FREE SHEEPS!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE BEING FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!

tootles
off to eat terrakie uh however that's spelled chicken meal πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

0 comments:

Post a Comment