Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Us christians are supposed to want each other to be healthy. Well I done know why america including myself needs to loose a few lbs. (meat and dairy - I ain't commanding nobody to stop eating nothing) 3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." I like yesterday started sorta, the potatoe diet..............ALL THEM BAD FOOD CHOICES CAN BE "UNDONE"...............

 Us christians are supposed to want each other to be healthy. Well I done know why america including myself needs to loose a few lbs. (meat and dairy - I ain't commanding nobody to stop eating nothing) 3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." I like yesterday started sorta, the potatoe diet..............ALL THEM BAD FOOD CHOICES CAN BE "UNDONE"...............

Again as I stated yesterday.............

I know how to read...........(insert chuckle here..........._


Acts 27:33-35

33 And while the day was coming on, Paul besought them all to take meat, saying, This day is the fourteenth day that ye have tarried and continued fasting, having taken nothing.

34 Wherefore I pray you to take some meat: for this is for your health: for there shall not an hair fall from the head of any of you.

35 And when he had thus spoken, he took bread, and gave thanks to God in presence of them all: and when he had broken it, he began to eat.
   ACTS 27:33-35 ISN'T SAYING FIRE UP THE BARBEQUE EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!!!! OR GO TO MC DONALDS EVERY WEEK YO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YO'S
To learn more about the bad idea it is to eat gobs of meat and cheese
go this VERY INFORMATIVE you tube channel
YOU'LL SEE A "FREAKY EATERS" SECTION ON THE HOME PAGE OF THIS YOU TUBE CHANNEL WOW INFORMATIVE.............................
https://www.youtube.com/@OnlyHumanDocs/featured
Penn Jillette he lost a ton of weight recently eating potatoes
and he lost the weight pretty fast......HE LOOKS GREAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0


via GIPHY

  I saw penn and teller live not long ago I am a fan of theirs. The potatoe diet is sorta like slim fast except cheaper............you like mostly or your supposed to eat just potatoes ----- if you add hot sauce to your potatoes or something healthy like that that's still the diet I feel, makes the diet safer I believe. I been putting avocado on my potatoes (from costco, they come in little individual containers they have a hint of like salsa the ones I use). 

  And then after you've lost enough weight keep eating potatoes for snacks for instance....................TO KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF..............but then add more things to your diet as well hopefully healthy stuffs (so like the slim fast diet but cheaper). 

I think america done read Acts 27:33-35 and their interpretation of that there section of the bible was to SWIM IN MEAT

via GIPHY

  I'm over 1/4th native american on my mom's side the family

and my dad's side my great grandma was full blooded native american as well tellin you this

................when my mom's side the family was you know a lot of them alive ---- we used to go to my half native american half irish grandpa's families house and eat dinner.................THERE WASN'T TONS OF MEAT ON THE PLATES

and also what I know

I tellin you all

mexicans who are ALSO INDIGENIOUS

there ain't gobs of meat in taco's

I TELLIN YA WHAT I KNOW MAN

THAT YOU BE HEALTHY FINALLY IF YOU AIN'T HEALTHY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

HIT IT LOUIS.....................



0 comments:

Post a Comment