Search This Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Friends? Friends? Friends? Anybody really have friends anywhere Matthew 10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." Going to bible study sounds like this week - I AIN'T LOOKING FORWARD TO IT I'm weary that all there IS around me IS ENEMIES.................

Friends? Friends? Friends? Anybody really have friends anywhere Matthew 10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." Going to bible study sounds like this week - I AIN'T LOOKING FORWARD TO IT I'm weary that all there IS around me IS ENEMIES.................
  Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

Exodus 23:22 "But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries."
once I was told "don't ever make friends at church" 
Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
and it was the weirdest thing to me
cause it was a super nice girl that told me this a bit younger then me, not much
I was like why??????????
She was like "trust me don't do it, it's a bad idea"
because then
when they become your friends if that happens
then they already your brother and you know what that is.....................YOUR ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
AND YOUR FAMILY IS YOUR ENEMIES SOON AS YOU COME OUT THE BIRTH CANAL TURNS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
MAN
OHHHHHHHH
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BARS
I DON'T THINK I WANT TO DRAGON BOAT RIGHT NOW
My husband is supposed to look into bowling leagues at my favorite bowling alley. 
Last time I bowled in a league I did make 1 friend but I didn't stay in touch with them
it was more of a "casual friendship" WHICH THEMS FINE TO HAVE. 
why I go to church???????????????????
?????????????????????????????????
........................
Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." - hebrews 10:25 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
vacations every now and then are good for your health
us christians are supposed to want each other to be healthy..........
3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

via GIPHY

somedays I'm just weary of the entire IDEA of friends

I don't want to be stabbed no more

I no like the stabby stabby

πŸ₯₯🌴🌺🍍🌸

like a non alchoholi pina colada that's what I like πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Have a nice time at church getting stabbed today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

non alcholic pina cola cheers to you πŸ§‰

Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4Bat on Apple iOS 16.4

have the worst headache today anyways - it's a 2 day long headache I'm on day 2 right now

0 comments:

Post a Comment