Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2023

I accept responsibility for my actions...........my actions being saying that I do love the devil - OH I DO LOVE THE DEVIL. LUCIFER WAS CREATED TO "fall" and his men, hating them does not make sense to me...........LUCIFER AND HIS MEN ARE DOING A JOB GOD GAVE THEM TO DO. God appointed them basically to be "fallen angels" GOD CREATES DARKNESS SO WHY HATE THE DEVIL EVERYONE? Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." I've lost all my friends on this earth and most of my family over my love of the devil.............................(if no other goths love the devil sidenote - I don't understand that) why love bats, and all the other things that "creep in the night" and hate the devil for????????????...............

 I accept responsibility for my actions...........my actions being saying that I do love the devil - OH I DO LOVE THE DEVIL. LUCIFER WAS CREATED TO "fall" and his men, hating them does not make sense to me...........LUCIFER AND HIS MEN ARE DOING A JOB GOD GAVE THEM TO DO. God appointed them basically to be "fallen angels" GOD CREATES DARKNESS SO WHY HATE THE DEVIL EVERYONE? Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." I've lost all my friends on this earth and most of my family over my love of the devil.............................(if no other goths love the devil sidenote - I don't understand that) why love bats, and all the other things that "creep in the night" and hate the devil for????????????...............

Now I know nobody cares probably...............but I'm a thinker and that shouldn't be a crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now my super model sisters best friend natalie cunial from big brother
she could be "not a christian like she says she is" just being a "not a christian" that really believes in the existance of lucifer and hates him a lot though she claims she doesn't hate him SHE UNFRIENDED ME OVER MY LOVE OF SATAN - that wasn't her unfriending me over her unlove of me you know what I'm saying???????????????? she's straight I don't mean it that way - no hate at all for the LGBTQ
She says......................
"""""""""We're timeless infinite beings of light consciousness✨️""""""""
I almost fully theorize
scary this is
that natalie literally believes when she was a stripper for many years
THAT THAT WAS JUST HER "ACTING"
Cause she don't believe that people can "sin" we all INFINITE BEINGS OF LIGHT CONSCIESNOUS
i literally had a conversation with her one day where she was telling me how basically all the mass shootings or near all them - but per her belief system all them probably...............were FAKE, staged by the government to keep our eye's off of what is really going on out there. 
sin happens
them shootings are REAL
and the big time scary thing
natalie has tons of fans and followers
they like and love her "infinite beings of light" toxic positivity posts most of the time
Usually there is nothing wrong with positivity...................
but when it poofs you into a sinless being -------- PROBLEM
1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
sin is real
the devil is real
darkness is real
James 1:13-15 "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death."
Quit dumping the blame on the devil when you sin
the devil might've tempted you\
but you letted yourself sin - when you were tempted (maybe by the devil) and then drawn away "of his own lust" etc.............................
this hatred of the devil needs to end in the body of christ HE'S DOING A JOB
but I accept and take full responsibility for 
losing most of my family 
and all of my friends
because I love the devil
322
forever
💀
👍👍👍👍👍👍
boo me all you want but yesterday I was looking at various golf memberships in the area
which yikes golf is expensive
and one golf course had a event with pirate flags everywhere
............so 
evidentally 
even some rich wouldn't boo me
tootles










0 comments:

Post a Comment