Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The giant downfall many have wished upon me ain't happened...........and I tell you why....................Psalm 37:17 "For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous."............be in the word of god it's easy.....................and Lucifer should be held in high esteem by you all for he SO LOVED GOD HE HAD 0% FEAR OF GOD..............1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." I remembered watching him play music for god everyday so happy with so MUCH LOVE FOR GOD perfect love PERFECT LOVE.....................I recalled admiring him a slew to............maybe I have a huge imagination and those weren't actual memories only time will tell...................

 The giant downfall many have wished upon me ain't happened...........and I tell you why....................Psalm 37:17 "For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous."............be in the word of god it's easy.....................and Lucifer should be held in high esteem by you all for he SO LOVED GOD HE HAD 0% FEAR OF GOD..............1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." I remembered watching him play music for god everyday so happy with so MUCH LOVE FOR GOD perfect love PERFECT LOVE.....................I recalled admiring him a slew to............maybe I have a huge imagination and those weren't actual memories only time will tell...................

  Besides, a "downfall" isn't how many likes or dislikes you have or fans or followers on social media's................it is how is your soul doing?

you loving people?????????

you loving god???????????

Psalm 37:16-22 "A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous. The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away. The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth. For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off."
I ain't no freemason but like them I got my protractor out
πŸ“
it's God that upholdethededededededed
(part of the half pallete of clothing I got yesterday - this ain't even half of it
my wardrobe really needed this help) You get my age, you don't want to spend 2-3 hours in the mall anymore................I still think the mall is fun to literally walk in and maybe buy 2-3 items at.........but I don't want to spend no 2-3 hours in the mall anymore I TO OLD FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Less I'm at the arcade - AND THEN IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was and am so happy for this half pallete of clothing
I been listening to this song a lot lately πŸ˜€
Have a great day!
If people tell you you a loser 
nomadder what team you's on - THEY DON'T KNOW YOUR HEART YO'S
πŸ’“ BIG
LOVE BIG
-. --- -... --- -.. .. . ... / .--. . .-. ..-. . -.-. - / -... ..- - / -. --- -... --- -.. .. . ... / .- ... / --. ..- .. .-.. - -.-- / .... .- .-. -.. .-.. -.-- / .- ... / .- .-.. .-.. / - .... . / .... .- - . .-. ... / .-- .- -. - / - --- / -.. . . -- / - .... . -- / . .. - .... . .-.





0 comments:

Post a Comment