Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." I forgive everyone in my life - but most of them do not forgive me at all never.........and that is ok, they want to be "that type of christians"...............................

 Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." I forgive everyone in my life - but most of them do not forgive me at all never.........and that is ok, they want to be "that type of christians"...............................

people are often like the wind

you could yell at the wind

tell it 

stop your hurting me

but alas

only Jesus Christ is the lord


Luke 8:22-24 "Now it came to pass on a certain day, that he went into a ship with his disciples: and he said unto them, Let us go over unto the other side of the lake. And they launched forth. But as they sailed he fell asleep: and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled with water, and were in jeopardy. And they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm."
  people didn't even listen to jesus christ some them didn't not really
so people are even more stubborn then wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!
went to the goodwill tonight
bought some really cute buisiness 😁
mercy good plan
I tell ya why
people change
people change
and
really
honest
is my lipgloss looking great - that's the important thing.........................
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
"sheri that's satanic of you again" ----- I accept Jesus Christ who is indeed the lord, I no trying to be the greatest of the body of christ
I ;perfer to be the least greatest 
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
some churches are full of like miserable people
god don't want us miserable
he wants us happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I BELIEVE THAT!
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
if your miserable because you are suffering in the flesh so bad to follow jesus how you going have "the joy of the lord"????????????????????????????? - "sheri your such a satanic villian we gonna attack you bad, hell we gonna show up with pitchforks at your house and light up the bonfire"





0 comments:

Post a Comment