Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2024

GOD WANTS US TO HAVE ZEAL AND FIRE - WELL "WHEN WE LIVE FOR IT ALL, WE'LL BE WILLING TO GIVE IT ALL" I'M TALKIN ABOUT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD! CAUSE MANY OUT THERE HAVE A CHEAP SALVATION (THEY AIN'T ALL IN THEY GOT ONE FOOT OR TWO FEET IN THE WORLD) Uh oh, I went to kenneth copeland react videos (iykyk) Saw this guy not being healed by one of kenneth's friends with a giant tumor - what all rolls up in my brains. COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE THAT YOU RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES................................

(I don't even need harlot the babylon's fancy jewels and gowns
nah
I need lip gloss, good hair oil - else my hair gets dry fast, and braids ideally)

In this blog post I described what the harlot of babylon looks like (she wears purple and red fancy clothing, and fancy like cut jewels and pearls - probably makeup as well AND I AM UNSUBSCRIBING FROM MY MACY'S BEAUTY BOX in a effort to quit makeup for good) but native american jewelry stays I am a native american over 1/4th. It's fancy jewelry, fancy clothing that is bad things that could give a person "the pride of life" 1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."

  GOD WANTS US TO HAVE ZEAL AND FIRE - WELL "WHEN WE LIVE FOR IT ALL, WE'LL BE WILLING TO GIVE IT ALL" I'M TALKIN ABOUT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD! CAUSE MANY OUT THERE HAVE A CHEAP SALVATION (THEY AIN'T ALL IN THEY GOT ONE FOOT OR TWO FEET IN THE WORLD) Uh oh, I went to kenneth copeland react videos (iykyk) Saw this guy not being healed by one of kenneth's friends with a giant tumor - what all rolls up in my brains. COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE THAT YOU RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES................................

This is the video I watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfLRwR9JSR0

     Revelation 18:3-5 "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." 
    Revelation 17:1-5 "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth."
Coming out of the harlot bablyon might not be instant (could be a battle a struggle the bible says to CONTEND for the faith once delivered to the saints.............Jude 1:3 "Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints." I've been hated by the apostolic christian church of america for no good reason I'VE BEEN HARD AT WORK CONTENDING FOR THE FAITH) So much so lucifer is upset with me right now, and yesterday I kissed brians lips which hardly ever happens felt nothing no love from him nothing which means THEY PRY BOTH IS MAD AT ME THEY PRY BOTH ONLY LIKE IT WHEN I'M THE LADY IN RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's only instant I think for the members of the apostolic christian church of america cause they are basically sinless besides the pack of gum they stole when they was a little kid that they confess in their "members only confession time" to each other. - no hate 

honest I believe I need to unsubscribe to my macy's beauty box subscription

that I don't be about makeup and fancy shiz 

Nahum 3:4 "Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well favoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts."
god could hate makeup
he seems to hate nice clothing, pearls god mega hates pearls it looks to be He really has it in for pearls.....................pearls and red and purple clothing. 
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls,.................."
this song "lady in red" 
what is she
a lady wearing a red dress
they didn't put her in a blue dress in this song..................
pry dressed real fancy this lady in red
she pry does have makeup and jewelry on
LOOKING GREAT
The "lady in red" is pry real nice to
pry not a bish
everyone likes her......................

everyone likes her....................

Nahum 3:4 "Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well favoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts."
  I'm off to eat breakfast now. 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Walther's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............




0 comments:

Post a Comment