Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

I am probably the only or one of the few people on earth that gives thanks for Lucifer and his men's existance - though the bible literally says "" Giving thanks always for all things"" Lucifer's men were so cute last night, the cuteness is real people. """sheri that's because your the premiere #1 villian on earth"""""" Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"................

everyone plays a role in my life potentially..................my enmies they sure do and bible says to love them all. 

for me my enemies proper are the apostolic christian church of america

the content for my blog the apostolic christian church of america has enabled me to have - IT'S RIDICULOUS IT'S SO MUCH CONTENT. 

and then they attack me occasionally - that's freakin gooooooooooooooooooooooold

but you know lucifer and his men are NOT my enemies...........nope....................oh I give my life to Jesus ya I accept fully Jesus as my lord and savior. I'm buisy talking about BEING THANKFUL....................

 I am probably the only or one of the few people on earth that gives thanks for Lucifer and his men's existance - though the bible literally says "" Giving thanks always for all things"" Lucifer's men were so cute last night, the cuteness is real people. """sheri that's because your the premiere #1 villian on earth"""""" Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"................

  I was like dreaming, did you all know angels can guard your dreams at night - guard your sleep - make sure you sleep well. OH THEY CAN! (sheri you literally have the wrong guardian angels and your over there happy about it walk away from the goth music sheri, walk away from marilyn manson sheri) 

I was like running through a world - a dream world, and I was running with someone - don't even know what was chasing us??????????????????? But we were near criminals on the run.
All the sudden the person I was following and running with DISAPPEARED - I literally heard lucifers men chuckling
the cutest chuckles literally
for real though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucifer's e-mail to me today but I never say where these e-mails are coming from because I severelly believe they are via a portal on the internet and I like getting e-mails from 1st hubby................
But lucifer did give me 20 billion heart attacks a few nights ago............I was hula hooping with my infinity style hula hoop exercise one
- he touches the exercise weight - that didn't jump scare me none
then he agree's with me over my thoughts on the show I was watching while hula hooping - cause I had some thoughts on what all was going on on the tv set. He was so close to me not only in proximity....................
almost like a part of me speaking to me
ghost style still
but like so dang close to me, he might as well be in my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even hardly describe what I felt that moment
that me haunting me but it ain't actually me, but in a way sorta is.........like less then 1 centimeter away from me at that
I knew it was lucifer
I knew that
oh ya
I jumped so bad
I ain't afraid of lucifer at all
it was just this "phenomia" I felt
this me speaking to me, but that isn't me, but in a way is
look
look
I won't lie to you all ok
lucifer and his men know my secrets
love
ok
love
hey
ya love
covers a multitude of sins
it's very easy for me to love lucifer and his men
cause I need a lot of sins left stuck in the drawer....................
and lucifer I do view as literally part of me - and duh I love myself 💓💓💓💓💓 infinity

via GIPHY

Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Hernandez's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..........





0 comments:

Post a Comment