Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2024

The Goodness of God has nothing to do with people, if you also have been told your worthless, laughed at by many LAUGHED AT BY MANY MANY MANY. That isn't god. And Joseph in the bible was also very treated badly by most of his family LIKE I AM BY MOST OF MINE. Romans 2:4 "Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?" You to can "make it to heaven" god wishes all would repent!!!!!!!!!!.......................

 went to another cemetary 😁 I love photography...............................

The Goodness of God has nothing to do with people, if you also have been told your worthless, laughed at by many. That isn't god. And Joseph in the bible was also very treated badly by most of his family, like I am by most of my family. Romans 2:4 "Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?" You to can "make it to heaven" god wishes all would repent!!!!!!!!!!

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
and off topic
right now cause it's the shabbat was listening to christian tv on daystar tv and they were talking about the schools teaching kids to be LGBTQ potentially and that parents should know what's going on in the schools...................
I tell you what
time and chance happeneth to allllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
  This country is severelly christian which is fine. These teachers most em safe to say are pry christian. 
If not christian decent people most of them.
Me and my husband we both were art teachers at our kids elementary school 
so I knew the principal very well 
and many many many many many teachers very well
me and my husband weren't merely dropping our kids off at school 
I honest believe people christian people have quit donating to Donors Choose supporting classrooms - because they are soooooooooooo sure classrooms are turning all the kids LGBTQ. 
it's not the teachers - time and chance happeneth to all
it's right there in your bibles
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
one thing I learned
I can only do about me
like
how I doing spiritually
or like putting others 1st serving whatever bettering myself
I can't make everyone "do right" 
most em going to do wrong bad for good
I like besides follow like 3 self help - wait ok no 4-5 self help guru's it's about 4-5
one them 
I'm like about to become a member for the year and take classes with people
I recommend anybody with any sense about them - to also invest time in you in becoming a better version of yourself that cares about your communities more and tries to cuss less or no more at all and quit drugs etc...................................................
cause that's all we can do is improve ourselves
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Osborn's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................





0 comments:

Post a Comment