Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2024

I want to blog more bad. And go on about my love for lucifer and Jesus - Jesus stuck around in me, can you imagine? He wasn't after what is making up most of the body of christ - a guy that is the lord when he says "eat my flesh and drink my blood daily" HE AIN'T AFTER WHAT MAKES UP MOST THE BODY OF CHRIST. John 6:53 "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you." Thank god in eternity I get "the best of both worlds" like hanna montana...........................

 I want to blog more bad. And go on about my love for lucifer and Jesus - Jesus stuck around in me, can you imagine? He wasn't after what is making up most of the body of christ - a guy that is the lord when he says "eat my flesh and drink my blood daily" HE AIN'T AFTER WHAT MAKES UP MOST THE BODY OF CHRIST. John 6:53 "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you." Thank god in eternity I get "the best of both worlds" like hanna montana...........................

Mark 2:17 "When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
I will read your bible lord
and eat your flesh and drink your blood daily I make effort 👍👍👍👍👍................
🍷
I will defend Lucifer even more if I can plot any more ways to defend the very honourable lord of the underworld!
(see previous blog post)
 Man there are a lot of songs about "saint lucifer" 
I enjoy this bit of the bible to
though not the everyone dieing of lucifer's people at armageddon part but the sick pizzaz of this..................
Revelation 19:17 "And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;"

really wanting glory or honour is sick
it's actually probably sick
we should all want 0 glory or honour ever
I think
I want more then glory or honour
few mansions
yachts ya a few
fame ya
to be gorgeous forever ya ya
glory and honour is eh for me..................

I know most of you are sooooooooooo into glory and honour
it's eh for me
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory
eh colossian 1:27 besides you know with glory pry comes hotness, mansions and like pools and yachts ya
I DON'T WANT MONEY THAT MUCH THOUGH ANYMORE
IT'S A TRAP
Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."
Though I do like yachts and mansions
I'll be ok in said trap
so I'll have to smile and listen to people talk it ain't hard I can do this
I've learned to be content with less
a walk through a cemetary for instance
getting a new wig ya - this one I think is going to fit me really fit me
cause I told brian
I don't identify as a blonde or a red head
I identify as nearly a dark lord

The force is strong with this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment