Search This Blog

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Such a interesting you tube video, I did comment on it.............Some one against lgbtq in the church. And to justify being against lgbtq in the church the anti lgbtqer's inevitably have to be pro keeping THE LAW.................................which I think is so interesting...........................

Pic of the moon 8/20/2024 albeit while driving (I in passenger seat) but it was such a pretty moon.................normies (no hate) are all invested in the sun rise and the sun set - NOT ME - I've always been delighted in pretty moonlighted nights 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 --------- normies the sun hurts people eye's you sure about your beige clothing lifestyles?????????????????????????............................
Such a interesting you tube video, I did comment on it.............Some one against lgbtq in the church. And to justify being against lgbtq in the church the anti lgbtqer's inevitably have to be pro keeping THE LAW.................................which I think is so interesting...........................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfogGh_9ZQo\
my comment on this video....................
@barbieandgiget0 seconds ago
ok you all are into heeding all the law, do you have or get tattoo's are you eating pigs meat?????????????????????? Do you know if all the animal meats you eat are properly killed "kosher" - I will tell you cause I being a supposedly not jew according to my family (maiden name ruby abbreviated from rubenstein - granpa said Jack Ruby the mob was was my great uncle that 1 great) mc donalds their burgers are hallal ----------- which basically means kosher. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THE OTHER BURGERS - YIKES......................................
 Me this blog post again............Matthew 5:17-19 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
The thing that is sooooooooooo interesting to me, is people wearing tattoo's aren't attacked at alllllllllllllllllllllllllll in the church. Or people getting new tattoo's.
My big sister, it wasn't long ago that she got a tattoo, she got a few she got them while
while going to church
probably at least 1 of them while being a sunday school teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and her kids some them got tattoo's CHRISTIANS PROFESSED CHRISTIANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Granted I don't often see people smothered in tattoo's at any churches.......................but I don't hear it preached much either.
And make pastors will go off on that................
bull horn
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
helloooooooooooooooooooooo
📣📢💨📯🎺
"Is makeup forbidden in Judaism?
Applying eye makeup in the form of cosmetic creams, regular non-Shabbos powders, cake (powder that one mixes with water), pencils, and liquid eyeliners, is strictly forbidden on Shabbos." from https://www.star-k.org/articles/kashrus-kurrents/353/the-kashrus-shabbos-and-pesach-guide-to-cosmetics/#:~:text=Applying%20eye%20makeup%20in%20the,is%20strictly%20forbidden%20on%20Shabbos.
all you men jezebel preachin pastors cause we know the lady pastors ain't shaddin jezebel like THAT
it's only prohibited
ON SABBOS - THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
📣📢💨📯🎺
ONLY ON SABBOS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'M UP ON IT TODAY TO
TOTALLY NOT WEARING MAKEUP TODAY
NO MAKEUP ON SHABBOS NO PROBLEM 👍
REST OF THE WEEK..................................💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄

My parents my entire childhood told me don't heed the law cause if you heed 1 thing of the law then your bound to the whole thing
and if you flop on 1 tittle of the law - then your headed to hell for sure or seems to be that's what they were telling me as a kid - basically I think they told me my whole childhood I was like damned to hell bad especially for never wanting to get a tattoo.
 Kevin and aimee also don't have tattoo's but somehow in mom and dad's minds only I am the damned to hell one - since how kevin and aimee never even wanted a tattoo in the 1st place and they never were like me they never were like "no way that verse in Leviticus says never get a tattoo - like I was saying way back in high school"
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." 
 My family told me my entire childhood and teen years, they told me f the entire law, f it all, else your going to hell for sure cause you'll mess up you'll "offend in one point" and that's it your doomed to eternal hellflames.
 I'm the satanic rebel of my family 😁
 That bit of the bible needs to be taken in context though
but my family will never be convinced they literally all believe "f the entire law" that is the only way to be saved................................
James 2

8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

I have forever been the satanic satan worshipper in my family - it's over me not wanting to get tattoo's due to leviticus. They are sure I am damned to hell now. (ps i don't worship satan, I just love him)
ooooooooooo no pastors though hahahahah suckas
hahahah suckaaaaaaaaaaaaas
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I get to wear makeup except on shabbos
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaah
you loose pastors
hahahahha
you loose
suckas!
brian and I still go to the united methodist church
I think he is in full revolt of "christian hate"
which I support this idea of being in full revolt of "christian hate" I to am in full revolt of "christian hate" Matthew 22:37-39 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." - The LGBTQ are also our neighbors THEY ARE ALSO OUR NEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. L. Orega's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.....................













0 comments:

Post a Comment