Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Most you appear to have "it easy" you have family you have friends - yes life is that song for you "row, row, row your boat gently down the stream merely merely merely merely life is but a dream" NOT FOR ME Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." Ya it's because I shook hands with the devil and I ain't going back on it...............

I must be satan's Lucifer's badly
for look at me
I am a Marilyn Monroe Look alike bad
never did a marilyn impersonating gig
never was even um asked if I wanted a gig impersonating her ever before 
never
I don't want a marilyn monroe impersonating gig anymore I don't think they pay enough money really
nobody e-mails me except apostolic christian church of america members to occasional pretend to be my friends before attacking me more badly. 
I might not look 100 100 100% like marilyn monroe but nobody does probably
and I'm her "generational twin" for real, her real real real twin - I believe I look like her a lot
(I believe my grandpa that marilyn monroe is a distant relative I BELIEVE GRANDPA) 
I believe I look AT LEAST as much as marilyn as suzie kenedy does
but no jobs for me - nope not marilyn monroe impersonating ones
my e-mail is all over my blog
people could e-mail me 
or comment they don't
especially not for marilyn monroe impersonating jobs EVER
sheriwalz@gmail.com
I did get some spam via my e-mail being on my blog
so spam
and 2 apostolic christian church of america members (one of them a part of a historic apostolic christian church of america family) pretending to be my friends and then ATTACKING ME BAD. 
suzie kenedy proclaimed christian look at all the mercy and goodness that pursues her 
that's great evidentally she is a christian
but I'm not being the "woes me" pycho bish that my family deems me to be
THEY HATE ME 
I KNOW IT
I DON'T HAVE TO ENJOY IT
THAT I DON'T ENJOY IT DOESN'T MAKE ME PYCHO
amber and kashia were the ones that yelled at me to take down family photo's that's pycho
in the ruby family nobody is allowed to take family pictures anymore it do not look to be
that is FORBIDDEN
I'm the premiere bad guy #1 in eternity
the premiere!!!!!!!!!
and so I am very hated yes
and no goodnessesesses right now are pursueing me
----------- tragically I give my life to jesus for reals and also am not going back on my handshake with lucifer so tragically rain will hit me eventually - I mean "goodness and mercy" eventually it sadly will hit me
friends are overrated
they move
as does family
they leave me and fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
if you have one crisis after another after another after another you have much to blog about
if your life is at ease - what you have to blog about then???????????

Most you appear to have "it easy" you have family you have friends - yes life is that song for you "row, row, row your boat gently down the stream merely merely merely merely life is but a dream" NOT FOR ME Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." Ya it's because I shook hands with the devil and I ain't going back on it...............

but sheri your looking the "realist" 
well that is THE MOST quality handshake I made with lucifer in eternity that day

chrisitans living "at ease" those of your that are and I have more then reason to believe there are plenty of you "row row rowing your boats gently down the stream"
not so much tribulation
enjoy
please do
think about lucifer today fondly, BUT NOT TO FONDLY today
I believe
I've suffered double
for both kingdoms
lazarus a person you'd all think was damned to hell...............
Luke 16:24-25 "And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented."
  Or bonus plot ----------- 
  All the memories I thought I had were lies. And I've just been suffering for Jesus this whole time. Doubt the "bonus plot" is the case. 
If you christian
and your suffering
least we gots heaven if we's gots Jesus πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but for christians
and to some extent non-christians cause god is good to all
Matthew 5:45 "That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
Goodness
and Mercy
should pursue us
all the days of our lives...................
Psalm 23:5-6 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
we ain't supposed to stay for good on this earth lazeruses with dogs licking our wounds

Right now the meek don't run this earth
but we will!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 5:5 "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."
we won't stay lazeruses with our wounds being licked by dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean actual dogs. 

goodness and mercy is on it's way!

I just don't know when!

yes most christians will probably die soon I know that...........but before they die, goodness and mercy should theorectically happen to them. (it might be a "slow die athon" - looks to be it's going to be slow.................Revelation 6:11 "And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.")

theorectically goodness and mercy is chasing after ALL CHRISTIANS

Revelation 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." From where I'm sitting looks to be "Goodness and mercy" is chasing after most chrisitans very hard, and successfuly.
until lucifer get's here of course!!!!!!!

πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ infnity I'm the premiere #1 villian #1...................


0 comments:

Post a Comment