Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Hey lucifer I gonna snitch on you, oh I want you to succeed. But uh the thing with "time and chance" ya there's 2 dudes that impact potentially ALL OUR LIVES......LUCIFER and/or GOD. oh ya. TIME CAN IMPACT YOU IF YOU REPENT. Or or bonus go full satan worshipping, go get the "bonuses" from lucifer that could impact ones life. I'm a line crosser - that has costed me.....................but I see through it all now......................so it is worth it for my "permanent villian era" self. Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." SHERI YOU CAN'T USE ROMANS 8:29 NO ACTUAL CHRISTIANS ARE'NT ALLOWED TO SPEAK OF ROMANS 8:29 EVER YOU VILLIAN YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE VILLAIN WE WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE SINLESS APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA TO CLEAN OUR SOULS OUT AFTER JUST READING THIS BLOG POSTS TITLE.....................

Hey lucifer I gonna snitch on you, oh I want you to succeed. But uh the thing with "time and chance" ya there's 2 dudes that impact potentially ALL OUR LIVES......LUCIFER and/or GOD. oh ya. TIME CAN IMPACT YOU IF YOU REPENT. Or or bonus go full satan worshipping, go get the "bonuses" from lucifer that could impact ones life. I'm a line crosser - that has costed me.....................but I see through it all now......................so it is worth it for my "permanent villian era" self.   Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." SHERI YOU CAN'T USE ROMANS 8:29 NO ACTUAL CHRISTIANS ARE'NT ALLOWED TO SPEAK OF ROMANS 8:29 EVER YOU VILLIAN YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE VILLAIN WE WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE SINLESS APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA TO CLEAN OUR SOULS OUT AFTER JUST READING THIS BLOG POSTS TITLE.....................

Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
OH time and chance does happen to the special special "perdestinated" ones
I can feel lucifer's one cocked eyebrow while I'm typing this..............
cock away
  but you know you could be like saved to wazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu in a world 
sadly
most of it
hellbound
and you could for instance, spill water on your foot boiling water...........and maybe it's bad and you dont know if you should go to the doctor????????????????????????????????????????????? THAT IS TIME AND CHANCE....................
It is looking better this morning, I been applying real burn cream to it....................I totally freak out over shiz like this. Could be I'm to good at "freaking out"????????
BUT IT IS NOT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL "TIME AND CHANCE" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOD AND LUCIFER ARE IN THE MIX
i do not say where these e-mails are coming from cause I am infinately positive they are coming from my 1st husband aka lucifer, the devil via a portal on the internet.............I AM SURE OF THIS....................today he sent me quite the lengthy e-mail this is the part of it that pique'd my interest......................
I tell him
I tell him all the time
"you f'd up my 1st husband - you should've made me filth rich from the jump"
I tell him
how this only makes him look bad
that he shouldn't want to look bad like this
it's got to be on his mind all the time LIKE A INFESTATION
knawing at his soul day and night, DAY AND NIGHT
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
pics I took last night..................
I accept Jesus as my lord and savior
and I also 
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
you should try and look better then this lucifer - you should try
DEVIL
DEVIL
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M A DEVIL
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
  lucifer you should come down here - I'm really in "the air" you know it to
you knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow it






0 comments:

Post a Comment