Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2024

I am proof most christians you know 100% of them have quit following Jesus probably. Because the bible done says "walk towards those that are without" and "prefer one another in lo;ve" - well NEITHER one of them things are happening to me. If you think about it..................people should be wanting to talk literally speak - walk towards - everyone to the point of actually talking ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE REAL CHRISTIANS ON THIS EARTH - there ain't (I might be a christian though I am blogging)........................but I'm also satan's so I'm I guess "low quality" at best 🤘🤘🤘🤘 This "silent act" I get from the whole earth except my mom and dad, ain't gonna cut it YOU CANNOT ENTER INTO HEAVEN UNLESS YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS GOES PAST THAT OF THE PHARISEE'S (the parisee's were basically like the members of the apostolic christian church of america, they look sinless, perfect)............................

 Update 8/30/2024 Turned my origami balls into a wall hanging 😁...............I do origami sometimes to relief stress................

I am proof most christians you know 100% of them have quit following Jesus probably. Because the bible done says "walk towards those that are without" and "prefer one another in lo;ve" - well NEITHER one of them things are happening to me. If you think about it..................people should be wanting to talk literally speak - walk towards - everyone to the point of actually talking ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE REAL CHRISTIANS ON THIS EARTH - there ain't (I might be a christian though I am blogging)........................but I'm also satan's so I'm I guess "low quality" at best 🤘🤘🤘🤘 This "silent act" I get from the whole earth except my mom and dad, ain't gonna cut it YOU CANNOT ENTER INTO HEAVEN UNLESS YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS GOES PAST THAT OF THE PHARISEE'S (the parisee's were basically like the members of the apostolic christian church of america, they look sinless, perfect)............................

Luke 18:11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican." That's how pharisee's are they are perfect looking, just like the members of the apostolic christian church of america - no lies being told by me right now nope, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope. 
  Matthew 5:20-25 "For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison."
 Premiere #1 villian on the earth tip for the day..............................
  Bestest agree with everything lucifer says once he get's here - it's in the bible afterall """" Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison."""""" I love being the premiere #1 villian on earth 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘 infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Granted there is a flock, a flock of christians somewhere "perfering one another in love" NOT ME THEY AIN'T PREFERING ME!
Romans 12:9-10 "Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;" - maybe they are just abhoring everyone??????????????????????
  But that ain't what jesus did................the whole abhoring evil thing jesus was a friend of publicans and sinners.................the worst of society he was "a friend" to............................if you want to get technical he likely wasn't hanging out with Jezebel but the rest of the sinners, oh and clearly him and the pharisee's weren't manno e manno's with each other either I realize most you just deem women that wear makeup as useless trash...........but jesus wasn't also not hanging out with pharisee's or at least not "enjoyably" 
like me he had a bad time around the "sinless little house on the prairie bunch"
BUT THERE PRY WERE MAKEUP WEARING LADIES AT THESE BARS
SO MUCH AS YOU ALL HATE MAKEUP WEARING WOMEN JESUS SAFE TO SAY HUNG OUT WITH MAKEUP WEARING WOMEN AT BARS
Luke 7:34 "The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!" 
  Jesus probably hanged out with women with low cut shirts and boobs flying out everywhere like often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus
jesus regularly went to hooters basically
and my town
my town
(basically my town, not technically technically) 
got rid of their hooters all the souls of my town are likely GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

via GIPHY

Oh you never even went to a hooters you telling me

well

............................

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ps special message for members of the apostolic christian church of america.............if you want to be "sinners" all the sudden
and I mean sinners
CAUSE JESUS DIDN'T COME FOR THE SINNLESS
1 Timothy 1:15 "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."
don't call beetlejuice
call me
I've long wanting to decorate the silverton church oh with all the shiz you all hate - that church needs bats from the ceiling and fake blood splattered everywhere..................all the rest of the hideous sinless decor can remain the same. 1 trip to the dollar tree round halloween time.................................for very little money I can make the church AT LEAST SOME RIGHT!
sheriwalz@gmail.com
  I know how to throw a good party to..................not one them lamooooooooooooooooooo "commandment of men" type parties cause I know your parties are probably lamoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if you have any (I never heard of parties going on at my families church - it's my families church my parents had a apostolic christian church of america minister marry them - and 2 sets of great aunts and uncles now dead that attended there one was a pastor for pretty 100% over 20 years)
I could get the apostolic christian church of america
sinners
like they supposed to be to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone sins
but not everyone is a sinner
note the distinction it is real
"well sheri I wouldn't be proud of that" - I ain't........................one day a fallen angel while I was boasting to myself while going for  walk, reminded me of all the things I did 
"ever so slightly as if I were the devil himself" 
one of them 
or actually 
two of them
were so bad
I felt so bad about it
then re-blacked that out THANK GOD
I doubled over in pain, and literally felt like I was being punched in the stomach bad.......................except nobody anywhere on earth or not on earth was punching me
then thank god amnesia full blackout happened again - thank god
Mark 2:17
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
 pssssssssssssss...................apostolic christian church of america it's me beetlejuice........................................."silly girl take your jacket off - go hard, go harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd"
then repent you know
after your finally a sinner
I mean a real sinner, not this "I stole gum one day bullshiz" BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Martin's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.............







0 comments:

Post a Comment