Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2024

Once I was very confident, now after being attacked many years by christians, I'm insecure, clueless, probably humble! Also trying hard to be and stay vegan, you can do what you want, but I watched a video one day a cow wanting to live, watches the cow in front of it get electricuted to death - then the cow that watched that cow is then moved into the "electricution area" and it has a tortured look in it's eye's flailing all around WANTING TO LIVE...............

 Update 8/22/2024 went to a video game store, bought 2 video games, problem with the zoo tycoon game is though that I will likely be up way into the wee hours of the night playing this game tonight, and then you know what I do after playing zoo tycoon into the wee  wee wee weeeeeeeeeeee hours of the night - then I dream I am a carnee - sometimes for nights on end.......................

 Once I was very confident, now after being attacked many years by christians, I'm insecure, clueless, probably humble! Also trying hard to be and stay vegan, you can do what you want, but I watched a video one day a cow wanting to live, watches the cow in front of it get electricuted to death - then the cow that watched that cow is then moved into the "electricution area" and it has a tortured look in it's eye's flailing all around WANTING TO LIVE...............

  This is the nicest killing the cows video on the internet in my estimation, this is just a guy explaining one of the "nicer" ways of cow killing - decapitating them. Don't think with yourselves they get pain numbing medication.............naw......................they walk in CHOP..............................

don't click this most the cow killing videos are really violent and horrible..................
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BxwdtM1UG-s
MEAT EATING CHRISTIANS RESPONSE "so what you saying we should do before killing cows so we can eat them, give them pain meds, cover them in blankies for comfort, give them a nice last meal banquet, play them some nice music"
..............................................
uh duh
if you see me out in public 
I bought this I hope faux fox tail at the fair
I borrow fashion ideas 
from sometimes "interesting people" 
but I like this tail cause it reminds me when I look at it
that we live still in a "animal cruel world" 
even if they trying to do better
them cows 
aren't given anestesia, and blankies and nice last meals and music festivals before they die
THEY AIN'T!
I'm basically nearlly 100% this is fake it has that fake factory smell to it THANK GOD
but dang they make these tail keychains look real these days
SOME THEM OUT THERE ARE REAL - JUST SO YOU KNOW
STEVEN TYLER HAS "INSPIRED" ME FOR YEARS don't know if he ever clipped a faux fur tail to his pants but this dangly shiz hanging off you look I likes it
--------------------------- "this chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick"
more rock and roll
more
more
more
rock and roll is the look I likes

10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

 I literally believe, if you are going to kill a cow...................for real.............you go to church every sunday....................or often................you pray to god you fixing to kill a cow or a few cows

only saint way to do that right I mean RIGHT

give the cow/cows big last meal of all the fave treats

give them pain medication

blankies

provide them a nice music festival

then kill them ever so gently

AND I REALLY BELIEVE THAT

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Castro-Mullet's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................










0 comments:

Post a Comment