Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2024

Lucifer the guy most you hate, telling me to "say it with love" to love everyone. fine fine fine. I do though get tired of this fake care bear hug world that is mostly fake IT'S MOSTLY FAKE. We don't see people commenting lovey comments on my blog CAUSE THIS CARE BEAR HUG WORLD IS MOSTLY FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No what we see is me being attacked and laughed at and I've gotten tired over the years of being attacked and laughed at..................pic of lucifers e-mail to me today.......................and e-mail to my family.................I KNOW IT'S THE DARK AGES BUT YOU ALL CAN READ MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

 Lucifer the guy most you hate, telling me to "say it with love" to love everyone. fine fine fine. I do though get tired of this fake care bear hug world that is mostly fake IT'S MOSTLY FAKE. We don't see people commenting lovey comments on my blog CAUSE THIS CARE BEAR HUG WORLD IS MOSTLY FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No what we see is me being attacked and laughed at and I've gotten tired over the years of being attacked and laughed at..................pic of lucifers e-mail to me today.......................and e-mail to my family.................I KNOW IT'S THE DARK AGES BUT YOU ALL CAN READ MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

LUCIFER SAYS VIA A PORTAL I DO NOT WANT TO SAY WHERE THESE E-MAILS ARE COMING FROM DEFINATELY A PORTAL.........................oh it's him, it's himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. He'll e-mail me weird shiz that I was doing the day before, like weirrrrrrrrrrrrrrd shiz. Though he has yet to write me concerning my love of snails yet.........

told my family 

I'm desperate been desperate to get out  of my family I don't want to be a looked down upon, laughed at, joke anymore

have I gone crazy?????????????

Am I supposed to want to be a looked down upon, judged laughed at joke for Jesus?????????????????????????????

cause I don't like it

and my mom says brian needs to try hard to invite amber or keven over to our house (I gave them my telephone number and told them they can text me, set up a time they ain't doing that they insisting brian needs to do all that) Well brian don't like them more then - I don't hate them - I'm merely tired of being looked down upon by everyone in my family and being laughed at!

e-mail to my family......................

lucifer is wanting me to be nice to you all, the guy you fookin hate, you all are going to suicide yourselves when you realize how wrong you are about him YOU REALLY ARE ABOUT TO SUICIDE YOURSELVES..........................but lucifer knows I'm tired of being put down all the time, I'm tired of being laughed at......................

I am serious about being a "satanic christian" 
everyone thinks that's so funny I am well aware
but I'm literally heart attack level and beyond serious about being a satanic christian
I can't handle being laughed at anymore - people have laughed at me so bad over the years. 
I will blog this and put a pic of what lucifer said today aka the devil that you all hate so bad and think is so aweful your totally about to suicide yourselves soon my family!
just so you know!
love, 
sheri

hard photo pic of e-mail to my family I really sent this to them minutes ago I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SERIOUS......................


FUN FACT

I SO AND SO IN GOOD TERMS WITH LUCIFER AND HIS MEN THESE DAYS

ONE MY FAVE SONGS.............THAT I JUST LISTEN TO AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...................


CLEARLY I AM NOT A DEMON LORD LIKE DOJA CAT

IF I WAS A DEMON LORD LIKE COJA CAT I'D HAVE TONS OF MONEY RIGHT NOW

LOVE THAT SONG THOUGH πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

ppsssssss..........................

right now donors choose

73,933 fundraisers open

it's really concerning to me

whether you love satan like me

or are a little house on the prairie perfect sinless christian like the apostolic christian church of america (though they have their sins they did before they do their secret members only testimonies - then they are poof perfect sinless like the people on the stepford wives movie) --------- when they attack me on my blog that isn't them sinning that's them being sinless

please kids need nice classrooms!

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Mr. Barrett's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.............



0 comments:

Post a Comment