Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Clearing this idea up the idea that there are more then 1 god, THERE IS ONLY 1 GOD.........Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."..........

Clearing this idea up the idea that there are more then 1 god, THERE IS ONLY 1 GOD.........Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."..........
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eUCTEtXsWZ4
is Melchizedek considered a god - no
because there is only 1 God
1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
off topic
but many believe themselves TO BE GOD'S 
pharisee's were deemed "perfect" by the townspeople, they weren't deemed "sinners"......................
Matthew 23:13-15 "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."
My 2nd husband says he don't need church cause he's so sinless and perfect, that he goes to church for me
but I'm not allowed to go to the church I want to

Jesus is the "winner" 
but I believe Lucifer is a "winner" as well
I think many people are winners out there
there's definately more then 1 type of winner.....................
you better hope I'm a christian
cause either way
I ain't no looser
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
💓💓💓💓💓💓😈💓💓💓💓💓💓
sheri your blog is satanic af 😂👍
I like mansions
I like yachts
I likes champaign
I likes makeup
many things that people have boo'd me for
and I loves Lucifer
and you know what
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHO STRENGTHENS ME
and yes christians that hate lucifer aka most all christians on earth........I am aware of this bible verse this bible verse is god's opinion I do not share god's opinion concerning lucifer AT ALL.................
Isaiah 14:16-20 "They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned."
  I 1 billion percent and more infinity disagree with god in verses Isaiah 14:16-20
1. lucifer has to make choices, he has to kill some of his own people cause some of them kill a lot of people some of them are really dangerous
2. the babylon empire has to stay intact as long as possible...........which does hurt the earth.......................lucifer has a freaking job God gave him to do
to me Isaiah 14:16-20 is the MOST RIDICULOUS verses in the bible
god gave lucifer a job to do
and then when lucifer does it well God shi- talks him in His word

and you all love it
you love that god created lucifer to be the devil
there's no chance for him to repent NO THERE AIN'T

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

AND THEN GOD TRASH TALKS LUCIFER IN HIS OWN BIBLE/WORD - THE HORROR

THE ACTUAL HORROR

I'M GOING WITH LUCIFER

I AM THE MOST VILLIAN ON EARTH #1

🦹


0 comments:

Post a Comment