Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

I'm tired, but I keep going. If I zap right got rid of all makeup jewelry 80% of my clothes so I just had 20 outfits you know how many outfits each member and attender of the Apostolic Christian Church of America has total..............right now - I'd be sad. And I wouldn't believe god loved me. ("here we go") I know this cause I TRIED TO DO ALL THAT. I was just miserable, paul said he hadn't obtained yet ---------------- but is not obtaining SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART THOUGH AND NOT HOW YOU LOOK? I SWEAR IT IS SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART, THAT YOU LOVE GOD AND PEOPLE AND NOT BASED ON YOUR LOOKS AT ALL..................

 Before you say "she's to fat, or to ugly" to have "late night activities".........though I've known a few marriages (3 not counting mine, but still) where the guy was like - ep no sex your to fat. And people around me always seem to think that's ok.......and it's always been the guy cutting the lady off to!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no I be's nordic trac ski machine doing near everyday - I did after having 2 kids battled my weight some many women put on weight after having kids....................

me as of a few days ago above - almost 50 

(my chest is real - I don't like having a large chest and that does motivate me though to nordic track ski machine a hour often..........like more then maybe most would exercise)

I'm tired, but I keep going. If I zap right got rid of all makeup jewelry 80% of my clothes so I just had 20 outfits you know how many outfits each member and attender of the Apostolic Christian Church of America has total..............right now - I'd be sad. And I wouldn't believe god loved me. ("here we go") I know this cause I TRIED TO DO ALL THAT. I was just miserable, paul said he hadn't obtained yet ---------------- but is not obtaining SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART THOUGH AND NOT HOW YOU LOOK? I SWEAR IT IS SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART, THAT YOU LOVE GOD AND PEOPLE AND NOT BASED ON YOUR LOOKS AT ALL.................

Mark 12:29-31 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."
While the entire body of christ besides me
is focusing on the outward appearance
whether people have jewelry on, or makeup, or crystals
which 
I believe there's a giant massive war against women out there
I REALLY DO
and it's the reason why we got so many feminine men they are having to be women because the women aren't allowed to be women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so they are allllllllllllllllllllllllll to some degree or another actually becoming ladies - to FILL THE VOID)
And women are becoming lesbian and trans mens..........................cause only men they can find to date ARE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!
CAUSE SOCIETY HAS ATTACKED WOMEN SO BADLY AND FORCED THEM TO BE MEN SO MUCH. 
  --------- you tell a chick she can't wear makeup
or jewelry
or pretty rocks
those there are attacks on womenhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you all mad about LGBTQ being everywhere and headed to hell and how headed to hell this earth is

same people all mad about the LGBTQ are the same people that have ANNILIATED WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
๐Ÿ’€
i DON'T WEAR MAKEUP TO BE A BABYLON HARLOT HOAR
NEVER HAVE
like all girls we spent our childhoods playing barbie dolls
and we wanted to be barvie
that chick 
is skinny
blonde, brunette or redhead - cause dolls come in all hair shades
this chick has makeup on
cute clothes
long hair
FEMININE
FEMININE THE THING MOST YOU HAVE DESTROYED FOR YOUR LORD JESUS

via GIPHY


I'm in a sexless marrige my husband never wants sex anymore at all
I'm ick to him
ain't even a girl anymore
all he wants is hot feminine mens bodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my "going theory" whether he realizes it or not don't matter, cause you got to be attracted to something, men, women, 
some people have kink attractions such as tree's and cars both them I think are disturbing.
but I'm pretty 100% everyone has to be attracted to something
and that's what you all have did for your lord jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.........ignore me I'm supposed to be happy all the time
I am happy though
my barbie lifestyle is part of my "happy zone" 
"sheri it's just supposed to be jesus that is all your happy"
hey you all suffering and die on a stick smiley time go ahead 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Agalliu's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded ๐Ÿ˜ But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................








0 comments:

Post a Comment