Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Confession I'm afraid that if I go to the LGBTQ pride parade I might turn into a lesbian then. I BADLY ACTUALLY SORTA WANT TO GO TO THE PRIDE PARADE TODAY cause I want to see Jinx Monsoon again oh ya - BUT CAN'T BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY AFRAID THAT IF I GO TODAY THAT'S IT I'VE WENT TO FAR NOW AM A LESBIAN! AND I DON'T WANT TO LICK THAT! Romans 1:32 King James Version 32 "Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." My husband insists we go to methodist pro LGBTQ church and I like supporting LGBTQ I don't want to hate anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACT bible says love god most and then love your neighbor as yourself THAT'S LBGTQ TO MAN. But god got's me sweating or the king james bible has me sweating that if I go to a pride parade or enough of them THAT'S IT I'M LICKING ------------------- I don't need hot flash relief that badly!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

Confession I'm afraid that if I go to the LGBTQ pride parade I might turn into a lesbian then. I BADLY ACTUALLY SORTA WANT TO GO TO THE PRIDE PARADE TODAY cause I want to see Jinx Monsoon again oh ya - BUT CAN'T BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY AFRAID THAT IF I GO TODAY THAT'S IT I'VE WENT TO FAR NOW AM  A LESBIAN! AND I DON'T WANT TO LICK THAT!  Romans 1:32 King James Version 32 "Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." My husband insists we go to methodist pro LGBTQ church and I like supporting LGBTQ I don't want to hate anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACT bible says love god most and then love your neighbor as yourself THAT'S LBGTQ TO MAN. But god got's me sweating or the king james bible has me sweating that if I go to a pride parade or enough of them THAT'S IT I'M LICKING -------------------  I don't need hot flash relief that badly!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

Romans 1:26-32 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
  I hope though all the LGBTQ's are having some good pride times!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Flores classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............
I like listening to Chappel Roan - but I think she done went to too many pride parades. 
I don't know how many straight people can go to before they magically become LGBTQ?????????????????????????????
I DON'T KNOW??????????????????????
I ain't trying to be no uhhhhhhh homo phobe
that ain't what's going on
people like to use that homo phobe word real loosely
I want to be straight forever 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍


0 comments:

Post a Comment