Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2024

Is retail therapy sending my soul to hell????????? Cause I don't have friends, so I shop so that I feel better about myself......and then.......I tell myself "it's ok you don't have friends you need to feel good about yourself stay sane, STAY POSITIVE" ------------- AND I'VE JUST BEEN IN THAT VISCIOUS LOOP FOREVER. I dragon boated 3 years, was in a bowling league, colored pencil club, tole painting club, belly dancing classes FOR YEARS, was even for awhile taking hip hop dancing classes with such regularity I was the most popular one there doing HIP HOP DANCE SOLO'S FOR REAL FOR REAL REAL...........................etc.......................ETC PEOPLE...........................GOT TIRED TIRED OF TRYING, STORES GOT LOOKING TO GOOD ME..................

 Is retail therapy sending my soul to hell????????? Cause I don't have friends, so I shop so that I feel better about myself......and then.......I tell myself "it's ok you don't have friends you need to feel good about yourself stay sane, STAY POSITIVE" ------------- AND I'VE JUST BEEN IN THAT VISCIOUS LOOP FOREVER. I dragon boated 3 years, was in a bowling league, colored pencil club, tole painting club, belly dancing classes FOR YEARS, was even for awhile taking hip hop dancing classes with such regularity I was the most popular one there doing HIP HOP DANCE SOLO'S FOR REAL FOR REAL REAL...........................etc.......................ETC PEOPLE...........................GOT TIRED TIRED OF TRYING, STORES GOT LOOKING TO GOOD ME..................

WHAT'S THE POINT

OF ALL THIS "TRYING TO BE SOCIAL" 

if I never get friends

or if I get friends - it's often them they'll add me to facebook types

I tired

shopping seems so much more effective then trying to make friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MOST ALWAYS FEEL AWESOME AFTER SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry nobody "feels for me" 
especially not christians
most them DO NOT FEEL FOR ME AT ALL
they popular
they popuilar kirk cameron's most of them are
I'm the only one on earth seems to be that this bible verse is happening to
go to churches look around
they all happy
not looking to be struggling at all (at least where I live) 
talking away to each other 
being social 100%ers

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
I don't know how to not do retail therapy
it's my #1 coping skill
i know i'm not supposed to buy nothing ever................
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
I'm supposed to own nothing
"for jesus"
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
I KNOW HOW TO READ
BUT I ALSO AM TRING TO STAY SANE IN A REALLY RUFF WORLD
A REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY RUFF WORLD
IT'S ONLY GREAT FOR THE KIRK CAMERON STYLE CHRISTIANS IN USA WHICH GOOD NEWS
MOST CHRISTIANS IN USA ARE KIRK CAMERON STYLE
I'M WHAT'S HATED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Parker's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................




0 comments:

Post a Comment