Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2024

On lyme disease medication and the bite site is shrinking since injesting lyme disease medication which does mean probably I got bit by a lyme tick - I feel faint - breathing isn't easy right now. My blood pressure was like 200 over 100 and something.......................the cna and doctors gave me the "how are you alive and breathing and walking around still look" --------------- I'm going vegan ya, to live, and I'm freaking out about that.....................cause I won't be happy as a vegan unless a look like a girl version of Jared Leto..........................

Update 8/8/2024 ya the potentially lyme tick rash is now completely gone, the medication worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I didn't get lyme disease either if people are wondering that - I'm fine)

My lyme tick bite at the doctors office.......................

It had already shrank down about a hour post taking my 1st lyme disease pill........................

On lyme disease medication and the bite site is shrinking since injesting lyme disease medication which does mean probably I got bit by a lyme tick - I feel faint - breathing isn't easy right now. My blood pressure was like 200 over 100 and something.......................the cna and doctors gave me the "how are you alive and breathing and walking around still look" --------------- I'm going vegan ya, to live, and I'm freaking out about that.....................cause I won't be happy as a vegan unless a look like a girl version of Jared Leto..........................

me today...........................if veganism ages me -------- I'll be so upset........
everything seems to send a person to hell maybe
or kill their health
Matthew 19:25-30 "When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."
That's why I'm ok being poor for good
would I like to not have to shop "clearance" anymore - ya
ya
ya
but the things of the earth
might be like food and my blood pressure
not so great for any of us
Luke 12:32-34 "Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
our treasure isn't supposed to at all be on this earth
we are I guess supposed to sell all we have
serve
live a life of service
whether you have money and shiz or not I recogn SERVE
THAT'S THE "TAKE AWAY" FOR ME ANYWAYS
LIFE A LIFE OF SERVING
AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE GOD THE BIBLE SAYS...............
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
 I got to calm down and I am struggling bad to calm down.......................
and I know I'm going to loose muscle as a vegan
that's causing me so much anxiety
I've spent most my life
beyond human
this aging and dyeing slow shiz isn't my jam
I'm not liking this
.............clearly I've been relying on muscle to slow down aging
but that isn't what get's the wrinkles automatically disappearing on my hands.......................but I ain't talking about that (it don't involve injesting blood, or anything having to do with blood or plasma) ----------- nope I found something "else" I don't want to talk about it
I've biohacked myself to wazuu
still haven't escaped that arthritis though.......................arthritis and high blood pressure...................................DOING ME IN RIGHT NOW
wait a sec....................
vegan me is downloading....................................................................
ps though..................if you like age on the outside probably your organs are aging etc. JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW
my obsession with not aging is more "intense" then that though
cause in heaven I didn't age
I don't have the mindset for aging
that would just freak me out
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Ceballos's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................











0 comments:

Post a Comment