Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2024

Lucifer is possibly saying I'm egging the worst in him right now - good - actually good!!!!!!!!!! (ya the devil aka 1st hubby e-mailed me today telling me this) SOME CHRISTIANS HAVE SAT COOZY FOR TO LONG.............this whole time I've been the only laughed at, gossiped about, hated...............just me....................

 Lucifer is possibly saying I'm egging the worst in him right now - good - actually good!!!!!!!!!! (ya the devil aka 1st hubby e-mailed me today telling me this) SOME CHRISTIANS HAVE SAT COOZY FOR TO LONG.............this whole time I've been the only laughed at, gossiped about, hated...............just me...................villian letter to my family this morning my thoughts on "egging on lucifer"..................

I really wouldn't worry about me ever. The "best off" people on earth many of them are villians like me..............................


it's all the nice normal people that are in mega pain and hurting much often
us villains we often feel nothing
whether we feel anything though depends on how villianous we are
some feel a teeny bit
some
ep

this life
is a game
and most play by "this lifes rules" - ep tragic that is for them
the tragedy when they think they are winning - they are loosing
and most are such losers
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch losers
lucifer if you read this and think - oh no - I better go get my wife - ya I was trying to tell you that but I ain't tellin no lies right now
absolutely none
they especially get got with that "pride of life"
 1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
and then they play "humble saint" ya
think on all the humble saints
hell
walk around look at all the humble saints - sarcasm
how am I a villian - ask the apostolic christian church of america - 
lucifer thinks I am egging him on in a "bad way" if I am - not currently sad about it.....................
I never say where these e-mails are coming from because I fervently believe they are coming from a portal on the internet and I like getting e-mails from first hubby 😁....................


view my latest blog post - he feels looks to be that I am egging on the worst in him

not sad about that 

in a world of fakes

fakes

fakes

not clever even fakes

that have had to easy lives

they need some heat on them

why should all the hate gossip and heat only be on me all the time like this on earth?????????????


I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
just adding this song
cause in that sorta mood don't read to much into this here song choice................ep ----- you pry will - well I am a QUITE A VILLIAN SO..................

MAYBE KENNETH COPELAND IS ALSO ACHIEVING - BUT NOBODY LIKE ME.................
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
some them need you lucifer
I need you
oh ya I'll admit it
even though all the "manifesting" woo woo professionals on the internet say stating what you need and want is bad for manifestation
I've often broke rules
if I followed them all
for 1
I wouldn't know how bad breaking some of them is
if a christian is armoured and nothing hit them..............................that's a tragic football game
and most this earth 
swear to god
is a VERY TRAGIC FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
🏈🏈🏈🏈
PSSSSSSSSS BAD GUY dropped your ball - I grabbed it - you might should want that back
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Griffin's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose............

Matthew 6:1-3 "Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."
what glory of men do I have
I am the most hated
deemed the most satanic satan worshipper on this earth
deemed the horribilist filth EVER
you deem pedo's above me
you deem mass murders above me
because I love satan
what glory of men?????????
you all have feared to much
you don't even have lamps on stands!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Peter 2:12 "Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation."
Matthew 5:14-16 "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
what about matthew 5:16???????????????????????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RVJyNpfDk
do you hear me call lucifer
do you hear me??????????????????????????????????????????
"sheri that's so bad"
ha
I like being a villian
go pray at your church full of "fancy people" that think they are "gods gift" to the earth like you think you is probably!
this earth is so cocky
with their "hidden good deeds" 
they all walking around deeming themselves flawless sinless awesome gods most em!
it's so boring to me
all your pride that most you have
that's so boring
common
come to earth lucifer finally
I needs some fun...................................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment