Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

My poor family, and the poor apostolic christian church of america members, and humans in general most of you will die, and nobody will even know who you are.......probably not, and the people that do know you will die eventually probably. 2 Corinthians 6:9 "As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;" Sheri we hate you we hate you we hate you - that is relief to me actually. In my permanent villian era, I only like to be hated.........................very very very badly......................to piss you off more my motivations to fund classrooms is so that lucifer looks good when he comes to this earth THAT IS OF GREAT CONCERN TO ME..............................I am like him "unknown, and yet well known" OH PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW LUCIFER........................I actually know him, most you wrong about the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cares, he most definately cares, hell even the bible says he's concerned about the needs of men REALLY ACTUALLY CONCERNED PEOPLE......................................

My poor family, and the poor apostolic christian church of america members, and humans in general most of you will die, and nobody will even know who you are.......probably not, and the people that do know you will die eventually probably. 2 Corinthians 6:9 "As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;" Sheri we hate you we hate you we hate you - that is relief to me actually. In my permanent villian era, I only like to be hated.........................very very very badly......................to piss you off more my motivations to fund classrooms is so that lucifer looks good when he comes to this earth THAT IS OF GREAT CONCERN TO ME..............................I am like him "unknown, and yet well known" OH PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW LUCIFER........................I actually know him, most you wrong about the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cares, he most definately cares, hell even the bible says he's concerned about the needs of men REALLY ACTUALLY CONCERNED PEOPLE......................................

   Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." - "savourest" is wanting good things to happen to people on earth. 
   Some poor souls are made for ------------- Romans 9:22 "What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:" MADE FOR THAT! Now that doesn't mean they are absolutely doomed to go to hell................. but in my estimation some people seem to be doomed. Happy they are HOW THEY ARE, without jesus living in them, or the holy spirit. I LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH SUCH TYPES OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 they have no desire to get baptised
etc. 
well the bible says...............
John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."
So yes
like lucifer I also am concerned about the welfare of people all people
might not always be able to help all people
maybe only some
but I also am concerned
and that makes me or is part of what makes me a satanic satanic worshipping villian in the people's mind
Kenneth Copeland might've also achieved "worser then the house of beelzebub status" 
but not as much as me.....................
πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ forever
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
be mad
bad mad at me forever then christians for your lord Jesus
(I do accept jesus as my lord and savior ya) 
ended up listening to crud sermons on christian radio last night
usually I at least do that
bible says..............
For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
so stink sermons is enough
be mad and sad about it then
tootles
love ellie goulding
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Caturano's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............





0 comments:

Post a Comment