Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2024

We will deal with money, but we really don't deal with money. Many of you wish for name brands, houses, nails, - AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN EARTHLY MINDED BEFORE. Philippians 3:19 "Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)" You want to be big??????????? DO YOU WANT TO RULE THE WORLD????????...........................

 fame - money - wealth is needed so that I'm heard but that shiz is not the most important life is about people and god etc. 

I admitedly ain't loving anybody hardly right now besides lucifer and his men because they ain't laughing at me or hating me like most people are I AM NOT BEING LOVED BY PEOPLE DON'T TELLLLLLLLLLL ME THAT

I'm never invited to people's houses, never even my own family anymore (besides I go to brians families family get togethers but I'm not liked there naw, nawwwwwwwwwww)

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
I'm not loved in word or deed and truth - can't even think of 1 person besides brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe my parents but then sometimes they really talk shi- about lucifer IF WE ARE COUNTING THAT THEY SEND ME FRUIT BASKETS FOR CHRISTMASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF WE ARE COUNTING CHRISTMAS FRUIT BASKETS THEN MY PARENTS DO LOVE ME IN "DEED AND TRUTH"
I really really really hate it when christians talk shi- about lucifer i'm not enjoying that at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 We will deal with money, but we really don't deal with money. Many of you wish for name brands, houses, nails, - AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN EARTHLY MINDED BEFORE. Philippians 3:19 "Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)" You want to be big??????????? DO YOU WANT TO RULE THE WORLD????????...........................

John 3:31 "He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all."
I sometimes blabber about the earth and things of this earth
but I ain't from here
the force is real
most of you are asleep
distracted
by the pleasures of life..................................
And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
are you going to come and get me finally lucifer
I'm spilling your secrets 
I took this pic
I am a villian now that means I can put up any pic I want at any time I want
πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ
i have gone full jedi knight
I believe it
I need nothing of this earth
πŸ˜‹
to the things of this world 
I am a jedi knight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what does god want
what does god want?
what is the perfect will of god????????????
is it not 
is it nooooooot
that we love one another?????????????????????
I WOULD SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS BIG REVIVAL YOU ALL WANT OR A LOT OF YOU WANT
will only happen
when you really love one another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Acts 4:31-35 "And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.  And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need." - you want massive holy spirit revival Acts 4:31-35 is how it's done. 
but back to my point about the will of god...................
THAT GOD'S WILL BE DONE
THAT HIS KINGDOM WILL COME ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

i BADLY WANTED TO BLOG ALL THIS SO i DID πŸ˜‚πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Lucifer can come and get me or not come and get me - his choice. 
chilllllllllllllllll
everyone's chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
reaping good things because they is chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆⛄
ya
I'll be chill ok
probably the chillest of all
ps...........I want lucifer to come get me a ton but am being chill 
🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊
the most diabolical chillness ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In eternity 🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Adams classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................

















0 comments:

Post a Comment