Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Bible says "honor all men" most people don't do that. But Marilyn Monroe she did influence me for the better. She really saw the value in people I CAN PROOVE THAT................I like picked up that trait from her. I often look at homeless people - just to see "the value" in them and take note of that..........................

 Bible says "honor all men" most people don't do that. But Marilyn Monroe she did influence me for the better. She really saw the value in people I CAN PROOVE THAT................I like picked up that trait from her. I often look at homeless people - just to see "the value" in them and take note of that..........................

marilyn's the real reason I am eager to help fund classrooms the reason I enjoy doing that

she didn't just perform for these troops
her popularity wasn't just off of her looks
she saw the value in people
and you can visible tell she saw the value in people
her good looks didn't hurt her
but that wasn't the only reason she was successful and is still admired by many to this day as SHE SHOULD BE!
1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."
is "harlot the babylon" real
ya
but for some hollywood is a tool to serve god
many times I saw marilyn putting others 1st
many times
and she was jewish for awhile
so it isn't a "far out there idea" that she wanted to serve god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she did influence me "for the better" for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I look enough like her and have the same "xm" on my hand that she had on hers..............I think about her everyday of my life............................
probably not everyone liked marilyn either - fact I know there were people that hated her
she ignored them
and kept going
and left a legacy of caring for all kinds of people that will last forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jesus said.................
And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
 Marilyn Monroe surely did good to at least a few christians I do much believe. Don't know for sure if she's in heaven. 
But she rightfully has a legacy a really good one at that. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment