Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2024

I often feel beat down dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Steven Furtick his latest sermon reminded me the mustard seeds IS THE LEAST OF ALL SEEDS not the greatest christian, not a kirk cameron (no hate) THE LEAST Luke 13:18-19 "Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it." Don't let your haters stop your PROGRESS, pray, read the bible keep going KEEP GOING......................

I often feel beat down dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Steven Furtick his latest sermon reminded me the mustard seeds IS THE LEAST OF ALL SEEDS not the greatest christian, not a kirk cameron (no hate) THE LEAST Luke 13:18-19 "Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it." Don't let your haters stop your PROGRESS, pray, read the bible keep going KEEP GOING......................
   Luke 13:18-19 "Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it."

HEAVEN GOING TO BE JUST CHALKED FULL
of tacky lookin mustard seeds - that might've changed how they look some???
but the outside isn't my concern
TRANSFORMED ON THE INSIDE
a peculiar people
not spending their entire days shopping (maybe a little shopping) 
Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
sometimes you need shiz
I'm tellin facts
right now
I'm changing the type of shoes I wear
because my husband and "college age adults" are taller then me
and they walk fast
and I've figured out tall shoes make it so I can keep up with them with ease
and also then I'm less likely to have a asthma attack
..............sometimes I'll still wear flats, but that's only if I know I won't need to walk fast. 
sermon that was great to hear by steven furtick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUxFlIdZMk

Matthew 13:31-33 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof. Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened."
YOUR NOT DISQUALIFIED
2 Corinthians 4:8-10 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;  Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body."
god often uses THE LEAST SEEDS


0 comments:

Post a Comment