Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2024

Confession Lucifer raised me up on the internet I AM SATAN'S (but accept Jesus into my life and give my life to Jesus yes). Clearly I'm no kirk or candice cameron (aka perfect, "lgbtq" loving by loving I mean letting them know they are all damned and there's no hope for them etc. unless they change) I BELIEVE GOD AIN'T GONNA BRING YOU ANYWHERE WHERE HE CAN'T SAVE YOU! God heard the sinner that prayed.............Luke 18:13 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." But sheri what about repenting - WHAT ABOUT IT IT DON'T MAKE YOU A SINLESS PHARISEE BAMN.................

Confession Lucifer raised me up on the internet I AM SATAN'S (but accept Jesus into my life and give my life to Jesus yes). Clearly I'm no kirk or candice cameron (aka perfect, "lgbtq" loving by loving I mean letting them know they are all damned and there's no hope for them etc. unless they change) I BELIEVE GOD AIN'T GONNA BRING YOU ANYWHERE WHERE HE CAN'T SAVE YOU! God heard the sinner that prayed.............Luke 18:13 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." But sheri what about repenting - WHAT ABOUT IT IT DON'T MAKE YOU A SINLESS PHARISEE BAMN.................

Lucifer I think's he's coming to earth soon. I had a dream ya and then his e-mail (swear to god it went with this dream I had). Cause I was trapped on the top of a what 300 foot - 400 foot pole that people were below holding ropes and there were flags on the ropes and they were dancing. I flew to the pole but wasn't able to fly PAST THAT POINT, and then I woke up...........................IN LUCIFER'S "WORLD" EVERYTHING IS INVERTED BASICALLY EVERYTHING.................no hate.....................even the bible itself says Matthew 8:12 "But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.".........................

  And some monster was chasing me, that I had thwarted, that devoured everything, except it couldn't devour me like that, but it was very mad at me because I had thwarted all his plans to devour everything. So I fly to this pole - where people are dancing holding these ropes with flags attached to them. 

The latest e-mail Lucifer sent me, I never say where these e-mails are coming from since I believe they are via a portal that has happened on the internet "from the otherside" 

my family thinks a demented pycho is e-mailing me having "fun" 

------- my family is wrong (theoretically that could be possible.........but in this instance it ain't especially since my entire house and brains would have to be tapped MY BRAINS AS WELL)

noooooooooooooooooooo this is my 1st husband

who has taken my advice he's taken my advice

I've spent years a lot of my life
telling lucifer hey - doing evil won't get good things happening to you or your men
"sheri your not supposed to actively help lucifer and his men" - well I did
FURTHER
told lucifer and his men "god is love" which means god loves them, the more good they do they more humble they can be - the more god will listen to them. 
Isaiah 66:2 "For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word."
you might think the devil and his men can't be humble
that even that they ain't humble
maybe not at the moment????????????????
but the 1st time lucifers men were here
this ain't the bible but this stuffs did happen......................
1 Enoch 8:1-2 "And Azâzal taught men to make swords, knives, shields, and breastplates, and revealed to them the metals of the earth and how to work with them, as well as how to make bracelets, ornaments, and the use antimony, beautifying the eyelids, along with all kinds of precious stones and various dyes. Widespread wickedness arose, and they engaged in fornication, were led astray, and corrupted all their ways. Semjâzâ taught spells and the cutting of roots, Armârôs taught how to break spells, Barâqîjâl taught astrology, Kôkabîal taught about the constellations, Ezêqêal taught about the clouds, Araqiêal taught the signs of the earth, Shamsiêal taught the signs of the sun, and Sariêal taught the course of the moon. And as men died, they cried out, and their cries ascended to heaven."
  The fallen angels came and were HELPFUL - but this "helpfulness" lead to insane levels of sin.............that is still going on today. But still the idea remains, they came being ------------------------- helpful. 
  They didn't come being the mega evil - things - they are portrayed as often in movies and "possessions" some might be real, some I'm real sceptical about. 
well they ain't gonna to come down as 
"evil crazed demons" when lucifer and the men up there with him finally are kicked out of heaven...........
they going to come down here SAINTS
LUCIFER IS THE SON OF THE MORNING THIS IS NOT A JOKE...................
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
 I'm trying to tell you all
nobody is listening to me
or believeing me
BUT ANYWAYS
I'M LUCIFER'S THE DEVILS, SATANS THAT'S WHY MY BLOG IS "HIGH UP" HE RAISED ME UP
AND THIS ISN'T THE END OF IT NOOOOOOOO
CAUSE I AM NOT GOING BACK ON MY HANDSHAKE WITH HIM
I trust him
and we have the same goals in eternity
your goals are different then mine
team work does make the dream work!
""""We're going down, down in an earlier round
And sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it""" - lyrics from "sugar we're going down" from Fallout Boy
that's right lucifer
my 1st husband
grab the desk
whatever's around you
realize
I might even be more then a "mystic" 
----------- I'm a dragon of course
but I'm saying more then a mystic
go walk up close to god
you know how do somedays.........................................slow like
and ask him.....................................
GO AHEAD ASK HIM...................................
I don't care to much though
go easy on em
they do do some good 
they often most em mean well
you could still get their souls
even though they claim they hate you soooooooooooooooo bad..................doubt it

be meek people
meek is I ain't perfect
I ain't perfect
I literally think I look great wearing crap makeup I won't even lie
I do makeup bad
eyeshadow smeared everywhere AND I LITERALLY THINK I LOOK GREAT THAT WAY

I TELL YOU
NOMADDER
YOU RICH
YOU POOR
WHATEVER
YOU CAN BE MEEK
YOU CAN BE HUMBLE
.Luke 18:13 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." 
WE GOTS THIS
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEAN YOU TO LUCIFER COMMON
COMMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN



0 comments:

Post a Comment