Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2024

I DID IT I BROKE UP MY FAMILY BECAUSE I'M THE MOST SATANIC SATAN WORSHIPPING HUMAN - OR NOT HUMAN OR A LITTLE OF BOTH (LUCIFER SAYS BINGO TO BOTH) I'm worse then this LADY ga ga song included this blog post. Luke 18:14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."..............my famiy is sinless kevin ruby, aimee jaxheimer, etc. , apostolic christian church of america, all the earth SINLESS, I OWN ALL SIN, I HAVE THE COPYRIGHT TO ALL SIN AND I AM THE OWNER THUS.............BE FLAWLESS THEN SINLESS ONES...................

Update 7/27/2024 bought this eyeshadow pallet for only $3 at a garage sale this weekend 😁 Then I followed a eyeshadow tutorial for this pallet..........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQHlkQNE0XI
I didn't do a good job following the eyeshadow tutorial I'm totally not over here being a "perfectionist" go to the apostolic christian church of america for "perfect"...........
you might say this is a stupid pic
I thought it alright
#hardatworkbeingsexy
 I DID IT I BROKE UP MY FAMILY BECAUSE I'M THE MOST SATANIC SATAN WORSHIPPING HUMAN - OR NOT HUMAN OR A LITTLE OF BOTH (LUCIFER SAYS BINGO TO BOTH) I'm worse then this LADY ga ga song included this blog post.  Luke 18:14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."..............my famiy is sinless kevin ruby, aimee jaxheimer, etc. , apostolic christian church of america, all the earth SINLESS, I OWN ALL SIN, I HAVE THE COPYRIGHT TO ALL SIN AND I AM THE OWNER THUS.............BE FLAWLESS THEN SINLESS ONES...................
Luke 18:13-14 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
I edited this popular blog post recently............few minutes ago,
exonerated
everyone is exonerated on earth 
I am the guilty one
I own the copyright to all sin
and I own all sin
as in I am the only sinner you are right
and the worst 
the worstestestsetst most satanic most satan worshipping on earth therefore the worst and the most premiere most diabolicol villian most evil on earth yes most I am the most evil on earth
I am the only evil on earth
for I am the only sinner
everyone else
little house on the prairie saints
if you murder
or eat someone today
that was just a little "oopsie" of course your sinless everyone is members of the apostolic christian church of america
especially my mom and brother and sister and amber baker and her family THEY DON'T SIN
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/07/video-blog-post-receipts-since-everyone.html
NOW i'M ABOUT TO SMEAR MAKEUP ON MY EYELIDS BAD HOW I LIKE IT L;IKE CRAP
AND TRY AND ENJOY THAT DAY - WHILST EVERYONE HATES ME AND JUDGES ME "FOR JESUS" LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO SINCE HOW THEY ARE SO GOD DANGED SINLESS!
ps...........went to dentist emergency trip. 
Turns out THANK GOD that my tooth is stained, I thought it was a actual cavity but it's merely a very very very bad stain, and am getting it covered to protect that area of that tooth and it's only going to cost me $50 😁 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Rachel's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................
I have a billion "cute" pics like this...............one at top this blog post I really like sexy pics like that take some effort!!!!!!!!!!!..............................
not cute nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sexy 👍


0 comments:

Post a Comment