Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2024

Back from my land, finally spent the night there. Again, this land calmed me wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out, and there's something to it.............I am starting to suspect it's some kind of native american holy ground...........I'll leave with this "holy spirit calm". That lasts for days.........................only thing I have to compare it to is if you go to a catholic church and put holy water on yourself and it's a really good sermon as well.............


swamp is below it's hard to photograph the swamp cause there's so many tree's. It's a pretty large swamp, so much water in it, one could put a little boat in it sail around.

 Back from my land, finally spent the night there. Again, this land calmed me wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out, and there's something to it.............I am starting to suspect it's some kind of native american holy ground...........I'll leave with this "holy spirit calm". That lasts for days.........................only thing I have to compare it to is if you go to a catholic church and put holy water on yourself and it's a really good sermon as well.............

just copy and paste what I e-mailed my family...............

late last night sleeping in the tent
I had 2 native american necklaces on, and some turquoise bracelets as well. (though most would think a skull necklace IS JUST GOTH SHIZ, BUT ON A NATIVE AMERICAN IT MIGHT JUST BE NATIVE AMERICAN IN USAGE EVEN IF THAT'S SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ON THE DOWN LOW) 
this kachina
not a ghost noooooooooooo no no
some kind of native american kachina type
I wasn't getting the ghost "do do do do"
I wake up 
it's soul is like abuted right up to my soul - same energy same same
my necklaces are flying in the air this really happened
and the necklaces drop back down on my neck
and they lightly brush their hand lovingly even down the tent - to say - hey your loved, your protected fool
and then 
Since the last time (maybe not the last time, not long ago) staying somewhere not at our house, I saw a black copy of brian walk out from the backside of brian one early morning but it was still sort dark at a hotel --------- I'll sometimes wake up especially if we aren't at home ------------- SEE IF ANYTHINGS GOING ON WITH BRIAN
SAW A 3 FOOT ROUND orb, on the dark side of the tent right by brian's head and then it notices me notices it and then it disappeared - but it didn't really (angelic feel to it, not ghost do do do do) But like native american style "angelic"
anyways
slept pretty good
this kachina totally doesn't ever follow me home
but now
I'm sitting here like
was I just lucky in finding that land
or is this some "angelic intervention"
????????????????????
bonus bonus thoughts...................
what if people are like rocks
like ok
they watch bad tv shows
are around cussing
all this negative badness right get's in them right
people
put rocks under the moon, in selenite bowls to "refresh"
what if we also need to "refresh"
like even more then just going to church
like in nature I'm saying
maybe the beach
maybe a forrest
maybe a mountain side
...................I was getting super burnt out in the city

probably this entire time I needed this property 
and didn't even know it

jesus he went out in the boat ---------- for sorta alone time to refresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but so many of us in the city I don't think we do refresh often enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark 6:31 "And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat."
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Dawn's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............





0 comments:

Post a Comment