Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Am determined to go to bible study soon NOT FOR MY SAKE. But for my husbands sake that he socialize. People need to be social it is important, especially for normies and my husband is an normie - us goths have potential non living friends I SAID POTENTIALLY......................or "not on thie earth friends" I have a lot of "not on this earth" buddies : ) xoxoxoxoxo...............

 Ended up just going to church more often, so buisy bible study is basically mission impossible to go to anymore - especially on the day that bible study happens.

Am determined to go to bible study soon NOT FOR MY SAKE. But for my husbands sake that he socialize. People need to be social it is important, especially for normies and my husband is an normie - us goths have potential non living friends I SAID POTENTIALLY......................or "not on thie earth friends" I have a lot of "not on this earth" buddies : ) xoxoxoxoxo...............

no greater love
no greater love
is that then of a person who lays down their life for his friends
John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
when the bible says he who looses his life will find it
you find it in serving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's where you find it
Luke 9:23-25 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?"
  Jesus why was he so popular so long?
did he not gain all that following serving others
laying down his life?????????
--------- sure people served him as well
you want to be um "magnetic" to draw people to you 
serve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
be different
in a world full of people not serving potentially so much
none of us need that much stuff anyways
I clean went to ikea
spent $59 bucks
look
look at how great this wall looks now - it's a mess still, I gots to move all this stuff around now ----------- but look imagine how nice it's going to look soon...................
I didn't need a big walk in closet in a mansion.............
would a walk in closet in a mansion be nice - ya
but I don't actually literally need one of them
and maybe 
you only lay down you life for a few
maybe you only 30 fruit it........................
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
it don't matter whether it's 30 fold
or 60 fold
or a 100
idea is LOVE PEOPLE
John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
I don't say where these e-mails are coming from because I believe they are coming from a portal on the internet from the "otherside"..............I like this one 😁......
life seems like it's about "stuff" about the things you own at times on this earth - none of us hardly can escape commerce
commercials everywhere basically
but in reality life is about........................RELATIONSHIPS......................
Matthew 22:37-39 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
ONE THOUGH ------------ might need a break from humans from time to time and the mall might be nice "escape zone" of sorts........................................(not all people on earth might have that "gift" though - I call it "the gift of shopping" OH I HAVE IT)
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Vazquez's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..........





0 comments:

Post a Comment