Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2024

I am determined to fight for all the outcasts, all the makeup wearers, satanic, satan worshippers, demon possessed, LGBTQ!!!!!!!!!! Just give me some time to figure out how to do all that. GOD IS BIGGER THEN ALL YOUR LABELS OF HATE YOU ALL LIKE TO PUT ON OTHER PEOPLE. Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." ALL PASTORS AND PEOPLE WANT TO REDUSE GOD TO SUCH A POWERLESS MEASILY PUNK - IT'S NO WONDER I DON'T OFTEN WANT TO GO TO CHURCH AND WORSHIP YOUR REDUCED PUNK VERSION OF GOD!................................

I am determined to fight for all the outcasts, all the makeup wearers, satanic, satan worshippers, demon possessed, LGBTQ!!!!!!!!!! Just give me some time to figure out how to do all that. GOD IS BIGGER THEN ALL YOUR LABELS OF HATE YOU ALL LIKE TO PUT ON OTHER PEOPLE. Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." ALL PASTORS AND PEOPLE WANT TO REDUSE GOD TO SUCH A POWERLESS MEASILY PUNK - IT'S NO WONDER I DON'T OFTEN WANT TO GO TO CHURCH AND WORSHIP YOUR REDUCED PUNK VERSION OF GOD!................................

 everyone is mad at me - good

my bible says don't be a pleaser of men!

For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
come to earth finally Lucifer whom I believe is my husband
it is time I feel
CHRISTIANITY IS SICK AND DEMENTED THESE DAYS
JESUS CAME FOR THE PEOPLE YOUR HATING..................
Matthew 18:11 "For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost."
Luke 19:10 "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."
instead a place sinners can go 
most churches are this.............................especially where I live, really pristine christians where I live, they don't take kindly to the likes of someone like myself......................
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
but nonttheless
god wishes
to purify for himself a peculiar people
zealous of good works................
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
  I believe and I might be the only one who has opened a bible that believes that when you start giving that's when you start becoming "redeem us from all iniquity" 
iniquity is me me me me me
2 Timothy 3:3-5 "Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
lovers of plesure more than lovers of god
you love god
you gonna love people
not just in word
but in deed
in deed.......................
1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
I am CONVINCED iniquity has a ton to do with self love
it's ok though 
to love yourself
long as you love others
love youself 
love your soul
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment