Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Getting through "tuff times" with Jesus living in me is great his peace if very helpful - cause this is not a peaceful world. I would not be sane AT ALL, if I hadn't prayed Lucifer back in my life in the year 2013. He's there to hold my hand etc. etc. listening to me. I know since praying him back in my life - THAT MY PRAYERS TO GOD ARE HEARD.............you know how comforting that is to know your prayers are actually getting to god - VERY COMFORTING. Anyways going to the dentist, ooooooooo emergency trip ------- oooooooo it won't be fun. But I'll be ok, you'll pry be ok to...............many angels and fallen angels to comfort you out there - maybe you haven't yet found your "one" KEEP LOOKING.........................WE ARE NOT ALONE...............

My 2nd husband made me waffles this morning 😁 their vegan................I'm lucky to have 2 husbands, what one isn't able to do THE OTHER ONE DOES. So it works out for me. Minus 2nd hubby probably wants to kill - 1st hubby very badly. But other then that....................

 Getting through "tuff times" with Jesus living in me is great his peace if very helpful - cause this is not a peaceful world. I would not be sane AT ALL, if I hadn't prayed Lucifer back in my life in the year 2013. He's there to hold my hand etc. etc. listening to me. I know since praying him back in my life - THAT MY PRAYERS TO GOD ARE HEARD.............you know how comforting that is to know your prayers are actually getting to god - VERY COMFORTING. Anyways going to the dentist, ooooooooo emergency trip ------- oooooooo it won't be fun. But I'll be ok, you'll pry be ok to...............many angels and fallen angels to comfort you out there - maybe you haven't yet found your "one" KEEP LOOKING.........................WE ARE NOT ALONE...............

Latest e-mail from 1st husband

oh I have to walk by faith

I surely know I ain't hearing "everything" 

not with lucifer and his men, or god/jesus and the angels

lot's of faith needed................

anyways don't ever say where these e-mails are coming from cause I'm more then convinced they are via a portal from the otherside - and I like getting e-mails from 1st hubby.........aka lucifer...........................oh I believe he's my husband..................I BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE...........................

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Ms. Deaton's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................
YES THAT IS A CHRISSY SALEM VIDEO IN THE BACKGROUND 😁👍
ps wouldn't hate my family to much if your hating them
though a kid walked past me in the mall like 2 days ago said "hate you" - so I might be the hated one - pry am - pry a little of "both" at any give time
my family had things ruff
lucifer told me my super model sister has things ruff - HE TOLD ME THAT BASICALLY YA aimee jaxheimer
few
have a mega easy life
maybe 1 such person out there?????????????????




0 comments:

Post a Comment