Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Hey hate me and judge me all day and all night go ahead (which is what happens to me on earth I'm just judged and hated all day all night "for jesus") YOU WILL BE JUDGED BY YOUR WORKS............Revelation 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." I'M HELPING FUND CLASSROOMS NEAR EVERYDAY HATERS, NEAR EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!..............AND ALSO WORKS ARE A OUTWARD EXPRESSION OF ZEAL AND FIRE............GOD WANTS US ON FIRE...................

  Update 7/17/2024 my updates are all out of order, since how nobody clicks on my "featured" blog post for the week or whatever anymore because I'm so hated. So now my updates are just on whatever posts are popular at the time. I'm really liking my latest corest - oh that can be a "update" when you are the mostestestestestest satan worshipping villian in eternity.......................

to bad so sad you all will have to repent and give your lives to jesus bad

cause I gots the villian monopoly 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

maybe you can shed a few tears to eminem and he can pat your backs!!!!!!!!!

remember 
row
row
row
the boat
gently down the stream
merely
merely
merely
life is but a dream
3
💊🔴

Hey hate me and judge me all day and all night go ahead (which is what happens to me on earth I'm just judged and hated all day all night "for jesus") YOU WILL BE JUDGED BY YOUR WORKS............Revelation 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." I'M HELPING FUND CLASSROOMS NEAR EVERYDAY HATERS, NEAR EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!..............AND ALSO WORKS ARE A  OUTWARD EXPRESSION OF ZEAL AND FIRE............GOD WANTS US ON FIRE...................

Revelation 20:12-14 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."
Though I don't know if the 1 ministry that invites me to church in my e-mail inbox wants it to be known that they invite me to church. 
1
only 1
only 1 church
only 1 people
.................most pastors talk about being "saved by grace" and I've long felt them "saved by grace" sermons are some ok to people to just not do good deeds
Matthew 25:41-46 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."
you all care about how I look
I care about am I loving people??????????
am I caring??????????
THAT'S WHAT I CARE ABOUT NOT HOW I LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Nour's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose............
straining my neck to see you








0 comments:

Post a Comment