Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2024

I do not value glory like you all. I want my 1st husband to come to my doorstep. I love both my husbands, but it is only my 1st husband that can finally GET ME FRIENDS AND HAVING FRIENDS IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE. I need to be invited to people's houses, get out of the house, laugh HAVE FUN................................

 I do not value glory like you all. I want my 1st husband to come to my doorstep. I love both my husbands, but it is only my 1st husband that can finally GET ME FRIENDS AND HAVING FRIENDS IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE. I need to be invited to people's houses, get out of the house, laugh HAVE FUN................................

I DON'T NEED NO PAT ON THE BACK FROM GOD LIKE YOU ALL DO

FORGET IT

Matthew 6:1-3 "Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."

YOU ALL HAVE ALL THE PATS ON YOUR BACKS

ALL THE GLORY

AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN

THE PREMIERE VILLIAN ON THIS EARTH


things much more valuable to my villian butt then glory........................
fun
fun
fun 
fun
fun
fun
fun 
life more abundantly yes
aka fun
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
once I had joy more then shopping at thrift stores
which is only so much fun if you don't have no where to wear said clothing
whole closets full of clothes
cute stuff
nowhere at all to wear any of it
buying it
did help my sanity
cause you buy cute things you feel like - I am improving my life
people will think higher of me now
no
no they won't sheri
why
cause your more of a villian then lucifer himself
you are the most villian in all of eternity
so no life improvement for you
until you saint 1st husband comes to earth that is
........he is mother teresa despite popular villian beliefs of him
mother teresa
comes up to god
says god
if I do all this to job.............
Job 1:9 "Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?"
I have told you lucifer is the "son of the morning" 
basically a saint
not the evil vileness you all have made him out to be
HE IS MERELY DOING A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"When the morning sang together the bible says".................which is not the smack most of you either say or think about lucifer......................
Job 38:7 "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"
I have lost my life
lost it



0 comments:

Post a Comment