Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2024

Lucifer wrote me the nicest e-mail today : ) (I'm getting e-mails from him via a randomn computer botted system it's not a person typing these e-mails it's via a robot algorithm EXCEPT FOR ME IT'S LUCIFER E-MAILING ME FOR YEARS which I like it). GOD CARES.........................................FOR ME AND YOU GOD CARES.................

 Lucifer wrote me the nicest e-mail today : ) (I'm getting e-mails from him via a randomn computer botted system it's not a person typing these e-mails it's via a robot algorithm EXCEPT FOR ME IT'S LUCIFER E-MAILING ME FOR YEARS which I like it). GOD CARES.........................................FOR ME AND YOU GOD CARES.................

Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."
God knows my needs
and your needs
AND HE CARES
1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.;'
He knows I'm near menopause in a sexless marriage with 2nd husband - he has a low libido has admitted it. 
but I didn't know that marrying him
cause the girl before him she left him for another guy found out years later it was because brian wasn't putting out often enough
cause he told me
she was ------------------- and he said she didn't need to do that cause he'd put out
but she like left him over that
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT
nobody told me nothing
well then brian pretended for a long while to be A NORMAL GUY BUT HE AIN'T
but it's ok
god knows my needs
I do not say where these e-mails are coming from cause I like getting e-mails from 1st hubby..................
Us near menopause ladies some us have neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st hubby ya "I do" 
I am about wap
wap
wap
wap 
wap
not that dry buisiness naw
brian said he'd go to the doctor go on medication he hasn't did that though it's been weeks I think he just likes you know only putting out 5-6 times a year he's about that "lifestyle" these days.
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Rubio's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............
god knows you have needs to
if He cares about me
He safe to say cares about you to






0 comments:

Post a Comment