Search This Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Question - 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Like if you all right, don't have your like 3rd eye activated cause your drinking so much chlorinated water and it's calcified - what the hell is having no fear going to help you - if you like ain't buff, don't have mace or karate skills and like you like walk into a room that a shooter is in or going to be in, or a stabbing type person??????????????????? What does not having fear do anyways??????????? If you about to be "surprise, stabbed, shot, or hanged?????????????????????????????????????" Like I know you all walking around like "look at me I don't have fear" WHAT THAT DO FOR YOU????????.................

Question - 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Like if you all right, don't have your like 3rd eye activated cause your drinking so much chlorinated water and it's calcified - what the hell is having no fear going to help you - if you like ain't buff, don't have mace or karate skills and like you like walk into a room that a shooter is in or going to be in, or a stabbing type person??????????????????? What does not having fear do anyways??????????? If you about to be "surprise, stabbed, shot, or hanged?????????????????????????????????????" Like I know you all walking around like "look at me I don't have fear" WHAT THAT DO FOR YOU????????.................

1 Corinthians 12:10 "To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:"
 Do any of your actually have the gift of "discerning of spirits" cause cause I pretty 100 allllllllllllllllllll you all
often
not even sometimes
walk into rooms of "stabby type people" and/or "shooter type people" 
AND SO REALLY YOU DISCERNING NOTHING
SO WHAT IF YOU DISCERNED IF SOMEONE IS A FALSE PROPET?????????????
 This gift of the spirit IS WORTHLESS cause we've had a pedo pastor in mainstream christianity FOR YEARS who was on tv and everything ----------- none of your "gift of the discernment of spirit" did 0% about that................0%.............................totally 0%
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pClAI3Xe6oM
  I watched that pastor a few times even - so your gift of discernment did 0%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd pray to god and ask for a "gift refund" if I was you. FACTS your probably "digging pedo's" all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if your reading this and your a pedo christian or a ex pedo christian
which the body of christ likely is chalked full of pedo's
Oh don't worry Jesus totally can save you..............................
Hebrews 7:24-26 "But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;"
I'm just "generally annoyed" 
that there are people supposedly
with the "gift of  discerning of spirits" 
yet
we've had at least one big time pedo just sermoning it up on christian tv FOR YEARS
I THOUGHT I WAS HEARING GREAT SERMONS FROM A REPENTED DUDE -------------- NO
"Sheri it doesn't matter if your hearing sermons from a bunch of pedo's all the time that never repented - you'll get saved anyways"....................................................................................
well
you'll never know the freakshow sitting next to you................................cause your "spirit of discernment gift" is clearly broken all you with that gift since how we did have a looks to be unrepented pedo pastor FOR YEARS ---------- YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........................................
My dad worked at jails for years
0% of prisoners basically like pedo's and I'd hear about all the horrible things being done to pedo's - oh my entire childhood basically and teen years etc.
(lucifer just changed this type to red)
Look hubby
if they repent I'm chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll with pedo's if they repent
what I don't much like is the "non repentant" ones......................I wasn't raised to like pedo's it is what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if they repented I am willing to give them a listen a chance blah blah blah
me changing type back..................
last night
and you will boo me
saw a movie and I knew 
didn't have to look around
I knew
no killers in the room, or "stabby people" or at least at the moment none of them were killers or stabby people
I KNEW THAT FOR A FACT LAST NIGHT

CAUSE I'M A HARATAKI DRINKING FREAK AND I LOVE IT 💓💓💓💓💓💓 --- OOPS I MEAN I'M A MYSTIC 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Off to get more sleep 
don't worry both my husbands I love you both
going with Lucifer going with you 1st hubby 
I will give the repented pedo's a chance don't worry
they don't even have to be "headed to heaven" 
just be a bit sad about their pedo past that's all - then I can uh hang out with them
I totally do the "mercy thing"
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Babb's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classroom with many more needs at Donors Choose.................



0 comments:

Post a Comment