Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2024

Most christians and people are foolish galatians - oh boo my butt. THEY DO WORKS OF THE FLESH (don't wear jewelry, don't wear makeup) Galatians 3:3 "Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?" Hey Apostolic Christian Church of America - I see your flawless FLESH SHOW....................IT'S IMPRESSIVE WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK ME MORE FOR YOUR LORD JESUS CHRIST................................OR ARE YOU CHICKEN BOCK BOCK BOCK................

(ppps...........the Apostolic Christian Church of America has to attack me more - they have to - they have to kill me, or somehow utterly anniliate me - so that their "commandment of men" heeding church can keep on thriving and heeding "commandments of men" cause that's what they like they like being supreme on earth ---- better then everyone ------ definately better then my piece of trash everyone deems themselves better then me #FACTS) fine, I say I am the last on my blog I know I'm not a smooth looking flawless in the flesh christian like 99% of the body of christ I KNOW THAT!

 Most christians and people are foolish galatians - oh boo my butt. THEY DO WORKS OF THE FLESH (don't wear jewelry, don't wear makeup) Galatians 3:3 "Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?" Hey Apostolic Christian Church of America - I see your flawless FLESH SHOW....................IT'S IMPRESSIVE WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK ME MORE FOR YOUR LORD JESUS CHRIST................................OR ARE YOU CHICKEN BOCK BOCK BOCK................

Galatians 3:1-3 "O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?" The pastors most them are affliated up secret "tee hee" style with the apostolic christian church of america shhhhhhhhhh secret style, that's why they preach galatians 3:1-3 to make it sound like it's saying people are giving into the lusts of the flesh. BUT THAT AIN'T WHAT IT'S SAYING. 
THE SPELL YOU CASTED ON ME HAS BEEN BROKEN OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M FREE INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."
now I ain't saying the way to heaven ain't "straight and narrow" it is....................
1 Corinthians 9:24 "Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway."
I can wear some turquoise jewelry even some makeup if I want
I'm a native american over 1/4th
I ain't no "white person" NO HATE
you white people, your pastors preach you can't wear jewelry some them do especially at the apostolic christian church of america the mens there "command" their church members to not wear makeup or jewelry except occasionally wedding rings when the members can manage to get permission to wear wedding rings. 
you white people
non you can wear makeup - all your white pastor mens have said that's jezebel shiz
but 
I don't wear makeup much
naw, 
only makeup item I really believe in, is lipstick - a nice red lip really works with my complexion
I'm a native american!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that jesus setted free indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy your makeupless jewelryless chains white people that are "thus chained" by your pastor mens out there......................................................................................................that's gotta be so ruff for you.
👄
you like made perfect by loving people
not by the flesh
clean the inside the cup
Matthew 23:26 "Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also."
I don't think outside of ones cup is even that important
naw
it's the inside of the cup that matters
1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."
lucifer telling me he gonna make me rich
but 
if money drives any of us
we missed "it" 
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
but one could love a lot and happen to become rich eventually - that can indeed happen
but
I'm a million dollar baby NO MATTER WHAT
I keep my skin looking right (have bit of a wrinkle 1 but, near 50 so - ep - I'm chill, I'm a native america I ONLY GOING TO LOOK FREAKIN GREAT FOREVER) Us native's we wrinkle real niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
I excersize basically daily



0 comments:

Post a Comment