Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2024

I believe I am a starseed. Jesus came in the flesh you all are supposed to be like him do like him IT'S IN THE BIBLE (not me though I'm a starseed) Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." You are supposed to be giving sight to the blind to THERE SHOULDN'T BE BLIND PEOPLE for blindness is also a "sickness" but there also should not be sick people anymore.............there really shouldn't especially if everyone is christian like they claim they is for surely the bible says Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." I still haven't managed to climb walls - but I am close my abilities have grown..............

No hate for anybody I'm just "cooking" this blog post. 🍚🍪🥠🍳

these scissors are NOT MAGNETIC - I turn scissors into massive super magnets.....................pic from all angels you can not see any magnets. But the other pics below I am using 1 magnet, to amp up my abilities - sometimes I use a magnet to jog my abilities some - it's not cheating, and I do much more with magnets then what is normally humanly possible - most humans surely aren't turning scissors into magnets................



 I believe I am a starseed. Jesus came in the flesh you all are supposed to be like him do like him IT'S IN THE BIBLE (not me though I'm a starseed) Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." You are supposed to be giving sight to the blind to THERE SHOULDN'T BE BLIND PEOPLE for blindness is also a "sickness" but there also should not be sick people anymore.............there really shouldn't especially if everyone is christian like they claim they is for surely the bible says Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." I still haven't managed to climb walls - but I am close my abilities have grown..............

I thoroughly believe myself to be all 3 types of starseed
rainbow
indigo
and crystal
I've been accused of or deemed even of practicing witchcraft cause I wear rocks...............I try to tell you all billions of times it's not for witch reasons my wearing of rocks
I use them to ground throughout the day
even a rock as a necklace I am able to ground with it - transfer energy into it and also it transfering energy into me whatever energy I need at the time
I do more space alien freak shiz
but I better not talk about that
CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE WHAT I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT?????????????

hello 
Jesus Christ the man most you claim to follow
literally
healed the sick
raised actual dead people
cleased lepers
gave the blind sight
THESE ARE THINGS HE DID
your supposed to do those things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unless 
you are also a starseed like myself
then your mission on earth might be different then the masses
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE MASSES ARE EVEN DOING RIGHT NOW???????
CAUSE FACTS
THERE ARE HOSPITALS CHALKED FULL OF SICK PEOPLE NOT BEING HEALED BY CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!! THE ACTUAL HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nanu nanu alllllllllllllllllllllll the way 

via GIPHY

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Mrs. Ricard's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................






0 comments:

Post a Comment