Search This Blog

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Nobody is going to believe me............But I'm nearly living the "witches of eastwick" movie except there's just one chick - me..................................

I went garage saleing just 2 shabbat garage sales and now I'll get to shabbating more, more listening to sermons...........this is my big find today 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓........

the "patina" on it is real, it may be from early 1900's sometime???????????????......

and of great interest and "coolness" is the glass part of this framed art is domed how neato.......................

 Yes I have 2 sons - I have a trans son also named Ian. 

 Nobody is going to believe me............But I'm nearly living the "witches of eastwick" movie except there's just one chick - me..................................

the anti christ - my son

my future son that I never gave birth to though but my son none the less....................OH I BELIEVE THIS.......................................

Revelation 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."
Revelation 17:11 "And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."
Nobody will believe me
nope
everyone will think I've lost my mind because a stalker killer is now promising me (view previous blog post) that he or "one of his people" is coming to get me soon aka kidnap
kidnap
it gives off the "vibes" of kidnap me
less it's my soooooooooooooooooooooooon 
and I know what he looks like
he does not look like most guys
very tall
well
you all wouldn't believe the description
he will bear a resemblance to me some.......actually
I think lucifer stole some my dna somehow and created him in hell via like incubation my son - THIS IS MY THEORY AGAIN YOU ALL WILL THINK I LOST MY MIND

you haven't likely been getting e-mails from lucifer, satan, the lord of the underworld FOR YEARS - I BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN GETTING E-MAILS FROM LUCIFER, SATAN, THE LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD MY 1ST HUSBAND FOR YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS
IS MY SON
GOING TO TAKE ME TO A BIG FANCY HOUSE LIKE IN THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK MOVIE???
OR IS IT GOING TO BE LUCIFER COMING TO GET ME???
I'M SO TIRED OUT
I DO NEED SOME R & R

via GIPHY

 "SHERI SO YOU ARE A WITCH"  I told you all I am a witch and I quitted witchcraft I repent and give my life to Jesus - what everyone still thinks I'm a praticing witch for????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Michelle Pope's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............




0 comments:

Post a Comment