Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Lucifers hard at work to "unstress" me out lately : ) And confession - I deem going to church valuable, because I believe "words are spells" When you go to church, if it's a decent church THEY SPEAK GOOD THINGS OVER YOUR LIFE!! (if it is a good church). Blessings are real, and they should be a way of life (blessings can be via donating money to various charities) Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Most people in the year 2024 from my personal experience they attack, they try and get us to suicide ourselves FOR JESUS THESE ARE CHRISTIANS DOING THIS TO ME...........church ------------- one the few places you could go and people SPEAK GOOD THINGS INTO YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

The nordic track ski machine, you know that piece of excersize equipment that most make fun of, but it's actually the greatest piece of excersize equipment ever - enabled me to look this thin today...........................

 Lucifers hard at work to "unstress" me out lately : ) And confession -  I deem going to church valuable, because I believe "words are spells" When you go to church, if it's a decent church THEY SPEAK GOOD THINGS OVER YOUR LIFE!! (if it is a good church). Blessings are real, and they should be a way of life (blessings can be via donating money to various charities) Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Most people in the year 2024 from my personal experience they attack, they try and get us to suicide ourselves FOR JESUS THESE ARE CHRISTIANS DOING THIS TO ME...........church ------------- one the few places you could go and people SPEAK GOOD THINGS INTO YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

I'm likely going to church this week

a new church for me

to have good things be spoken over me

curses can impact people Jesus spoke to the tree.................

Matthew 21:19 "And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away." By non-pastors and even 1 pastor I have been nothing but cursed for years, for years and years and years....................Genesis 12:3 above don't state that when people curse you that won't STICK AND EFFECT YOU...............all it says is that the people that curse me will be cursed THAT'S ALL IT SAYS. 
It's gonna be ok
I triangulated ▲△▼▽
I love you to lucifer I understand you you in luck 👄 (you met your dragon match here)

  I never say where these e-mails are coming from because I fully believe they are coming from my 1st husband Lucifer, Satan, the devil..................................

  I'm really really really done with christians bragging how "blessed" they are...........it feels really toxic to me, this bragging about blessedness going on out there. But the bible does say following Jesus one will be blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................................
Deuteronomy 28

28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

8 The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

9 The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Stevens classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............





0 comments:

Post a Comment