Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Fresh fear unlocked, lucifer says via his e-mail to me today, it's a gift and every gift needs to be unwrapped...........................

Fresh fear unlocked, lucifer says via his e-mail to me today, it's a gift and every gift needs to be unwrapped...........................

that some sick people might love me

that this world isn't as christian nearly as it seems - not the whole entire world

and they might probably do most em - love me

my mom once said, the apostolic christian church of america will hide someday their "commandments of men" make it out that they love me so bad my mom believe's........................but probably everyone will do that soon. 

I never say where these e-mails are coming from since how I DEFINATELY believe they are coming from my 1st husband lucifer, satan, the lord of darkness via a portal from the otherside...................................


https://www.donorschoose.org/

Mrs. LeFebvre's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................
bible says "open rebuke" is better then secret love...............well I think they are both at times SICK BOTH THOSE OPTIONS
Proverbs 27:4-6 "Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy? Open rebuke is better than secret love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful."
   If a person is just hated and attacked for years for jesus - that's sick, sick activity has happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't matter how innocent or guilty I am
I'm going with innocent since clearly I've been chucked out
I aint saying I'm a apostle at all
BUT I HAVE BEEN CHUCKED OUT BY SOCIETY
1 Corinthians 4:13 "Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day."
that verse gives me hope 1 Corinthians 4:13 does
cause the "filth" of the earth
might be like a naked miley cyrus on a wrecking ball in her music video - for instance - no hate at all fact LOVE
the filth of the world wouldn't look as pristine as the apostolic christian church of america a people that don't wear makeup or jewelry and I swear they are only allowed like 20 outfits and they must be plain.............I don't have proof of that not photo proof or anything BUT I AM SURE OF THAT. 
AND most christians are like the apostolic christian church of american """"""""pristine""""""""""
not me
I'm not pristine
I'm not meant to be pristine like you
I probably "went south" you know things, went south
via my determination to be classy
face mask on in this pic but this is my current main purse a Tommy Hillfiger purse...............I choose this purse via my own volition..........................................cause I like being classy................
One of my fave you tubers is "B. Jones Style"
classiness......................
fun and classy that's the goal...................................
why????????????????
why not????????????????
with a goth twist for me 😁
https://www.youtube.com/@bjonesstyle

for the utter last life of me /I can't understand why you wouldn't want to be classy????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
like why that wouldnt be a goal of yours??????????????????
it just seems natural to me..............
to want to wear some ralph lauren - at least a little bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc. 
TO WANT TO BE CLASSY
WANT THAT
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT THAT




0 comments:

Post a Comment