Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2024

I need to say this again, cause #1 my family ain't believeing me. #2 they ain't listening to me. I believe in the pursuit of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness aka I'm a american -------------- I GOING WITH LUCIFER ONCE HE GET'S HERE I'M SERIOUS BILLIONS. My house has mice again, ya - it has mice again...............killed 2 mice past few days ONE KEPT ME UP AT NIGHT I HAD TO LEAVE MY BEDROOM AND SLEEP ELSEWHERE.................................and we can't move, cause "inflation" and my husband wants to live by his mom but he says he ain't a "mamma's boy"..........................I CAN'T TAKE 50 MORE YEARS OF A MICE INFESTED SOMETIMES HOUSE.....................

Update my life hasn't gotten better - but it might.....................................
ain't saying how - let's not jinx that
it's either gonna get real better soon
or I'm real bummed out cause this is the opportunity I've been waiting for..............
can't talk cause I don't want to "jinx it"

  Me getting more "candid" but not as much as what I just told my family. This town has maybe 20,000+ homeless people pry more, like sounds like 1/3rd the homeless in usa live in the town I live in. 
  I think this "scenario" has taxed this town bad...................their mental health no hate for the homeless at all, but this has taxed people's mental health that were already living here. I don't think it's a maybe, that it's absolutely has happened. That combo of inflation giant inflation and then giant homeless like whole foot ball fields of these little tiny white homes 4-5 of these big big biggggggggggggggggggggggggg homeless camps here, and then homeless all over the streets tents still everywhere, and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more homeless are coming here everyday right now. 
that has more then taxed my sanity - I do believe that's taxed my whole towns sanity bad
and there's more mice now cause there's so much people - WHCH ALSO TAXES SANITY READ BELOW..........................
but I'm the only one that I know of even talking about this - cause people are taught to smile not talk shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh suffer in silence. 
but I need to talk sometimes I feel better talking - the "suffer in silence" thing most people do out there doesn't work for me. 
not only do I not "score" later on at night "shhhhhheeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrri" 
but neither does most of my husbands family well they are so stressed out living here and in so much debt and stress
......................
I honest thought about becoming a buddhist monk or trying to to get "relief" ain't even my religion
I'm mega unpopular right now
but i tell ya
being hated just means your doing something right
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
this messed up sadistic world most of it thinks when people speek well of you THAT THAT'S A GOOD THING........

 I need to say this again, cause #1 my family ain't believeing me. #2 they ain't listening to me. I believe in life liberty and the pursuit of happiness aka I'm a american -------------- I GOING WITH LUCIFER ONCE HE GET'S HERE I'M SERIOUS BILLIONS. My house has mice again, ya - it has mice again...............killed 2 mice past few days ONE KEPT ME UP AT NIGHT I HAD TO LEAVE MY BEDROOM AND SLEEP ELSEWHERE.................................and we can't move, cause "inflation" and my husband wants to live by his mom but he says he ain't a "mamma's boy"..........................I CAN'T TAKE 50 MORE YEARS OF A MICE INFESTED SOMETIMES HOUSE.....................

Why don't you hire a pest exterminator sheri?

because my husband is to cheap for that he refuses I've pestered him, hire a pest exterminator he won't

and near off topic but I believe most christians are really abusive

with this "be blessed" 

"your blessed"

these ideas pushed on me non-stop

YOU TRY AND SLEEP IN MY HOUSE WHEN THERE'S MICE RUNNING AROUND MY BEDROOM WHILE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

ONE NIGHT, MAYBE IT WAS MORE THEN 1 NIGHT?????? - AT LEAST 1 NIGHT A MOUSE RAN RIGHT NEXT TO MY LEG DOWN MY WHOLE LEG WHILE I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!

Ecclesiastes 3:12

I perceived that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live;

Philippians 4:4

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.

no no no no ecclesiastes 3:12 and Philippians 4:4 when I can't often sleep at night due to mice, and also a few days ago, working out on my nordic ski machine giant mouse raced across the fireplace mantel 

nuh huh ------------- Ecclesiastes 3:12 and Philippians 4:4

no sir

no

nope

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I going with lucifer when he get's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAUSE I'M A AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am ready to buy land in the middle of nowhere - maybe there wouldn't be mice then. 
I like coach roaches better then mice to
https://croach.com/blog/mice-cockroaches-most-common-household-pests/
coach roaches
the supreme usa pest
will only make it harder for you to breath
mice
the actual house of horrors..........................
"Mice are known to carry several kinds of disease that can be transmitted to people very easily." - croach
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
going with satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

via GIPHY

 When we bought this house, I thought the words "1st time home buyer" meant we'd buy a better house in a few years - nope nope - that is not how things went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  And then mice happened lot's of mice. 

I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some americans this music video...............



0 comments:

Post a Comment